• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ax3

Tuesday: Feasting on Sovereign

Clan-Signature.gif

k7ia6QS.pngdEuvfoB.pngGPwhN6X.png

We went out on our valiant pk trip  tonight in search for some whales. My god did we find them ! We decided to start our adventure off at caves while they are still around. We found an assortment of snacks here. Tons of loot everywhere! From caves we entered deep wilderness where we found a single pker in max gear (18m worth) ! Unlucky for him he wasn't the Don LMFAO.

dcmbd9Z.png

After clearing 50s we went down to New gate where we ended up scrapping SV. We went full send on them before they could call their allies to help their helpless asses. Pile after pile they kept dying . Toxic staffs couldn't save half of them.  PD later joined in the cluster . So we decided to hit both their bitch asses. Moving positions one after the other chasing SV.  They kept regrouping while we chased them from GDZ to GAP to East light back to GDZ. After 30 minutes of getting farmed we decided to leave the farming for another day. 

E3BnjCl.png

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png49f48def56c4a20bcc5142eeb92a3ccc.png

wMy3TFr.png

3trYVT9.png

2lpEfHA.png

jFP99Jq.png

SWWZX3m.png0jz6w6O.png

l53vGfD.png

xeQfNHf.pngY7RG7AI.png

LaQkfPW.png4cxbfM8.pngSnED2XX.png

dL52YGS.pngxESVJBx.png

gelPFT1.png2020-10-13_21-26-00.png2020-10-13_21-17-30.png?width=798&height2020-10-13_20-53-31.png?width=798&height2020-10-13_20-13-21.png?width=793&heightcC2uW65.png2020-10-13_20-03-24.png?width=793&height2020-10-13_21-25-33.pngY7RG7AI.pngjvkBNuj.png

javaw_LWWlV3dlvk.pngjavaw_b1vH1RBsCm.pngBTcbtDvQ8u.pngb0LHMw3Vug.pngjavaw_9iUkMPVSKD.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png2c2e5464c564e7d7ab8ea20e6a4b0a50.png

the lootations were real, keep em coming. TY

Taking out the the trash every Tuesday

jesus sv was running all over the map. had to stall long enough for rest of the alliance to come save them

Good fight that was really easy though honestly

why is there a max set in my bank l00000l

victims cannot 1v1 for the life of them legit got exploded in a 6 man l00000l no wonder u need ez and tb to compete

Man, I saw SV kids looting their fallen clan mates bodies like they were scavenging for food....

Baby baby baby, .6/m CashApp for all Victims. .5/m for all Non Victims. I will get you right!

all i am saying is we fucking raped their fucking buttholes fucking cancer ass motherfuckers in fucking wheelchairs shitting their selfs i hope they get cancer and die slow motherfuckers cant 1vs1 they have to call rot ez fight like soldiers 1vs1 thats explains i can fuck u up irl sv motherfuckers smd 

1 minute ago, Victory said:

Man, I saw SV kids looting their fallen clan mates bodies like they were scavenging for food....

Baby baby baby, .6/m CashApp for all Victims. .5/m for all Non Victims. I will get you right!

Vouch also I'm giving tank lessons to the sv shitters 10m per hour per person maybe you'll be able to fight 1v1 for once!

with a beating like that you had to know the alliance was being pinged like the dogs they are

Edited by Critical

Great job guys!