Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Revive One Clan

1 hour ago, Abyssal_Ryan said:

Not entirely sure what RSB means pal but they sort of died out around the period of the wild removal in 07 but lingered around for a couple years after that until fully closing, but I was fully dedicated with them in 2007, so many great members and an amazing atsmophere. 

RSB clans were clans that were based off of Runescape website forums/boards. Didn't use their own forums for the most part and didn't know much of RSC

28 minutes ago, stevie said:

RSB clans were clans that were based off of Runescape website forums/boards. Didn't use their own forums for the most part and didn't know much of RSC

Ah I see, they could have been that catagory prior to before I joined but when I did in mid 07 they had their foroums and whanot going 

23 hours ago, Abyssal_Ryan said:

Ah I see, they could have been that catagory prior to before I joined but when I did in mid 07 they had their foroums and whanot going 

Yes I remember them having high quality forums, that's true, but I think they advertised and recruited on Runescape Official Forums (Runescape Boards) hence people referred to them as RSB clans.

Do you remember fighting often? Like warring/pkri?

poison

1 hour ago, Slaughter17 said:

Yes I remember them having high quality forums, that's true, but I think they advertised and recruited on Runescape Official Forums (Runescape Boards) hence people referred to them as RSB clans.

Do you remember fighting often? Like warring/pkri?

Yea super often like several times per week at one point, they were super strict on activity with each member too if I remember correctly (going back 13 years now)

The titans for sure. But pretty much any 2010 scenario would be welcome.

DS before 2008 or 

DI or  thought about it, rather SE

SE-shadow elves before 2013

To me the clan world changed throughout all of 2008, before 08 and after 08 until EOC, are 2 diff time periods.

On 4/10/2020 at 12:37 AM, Victory said:

EoS, I miss Oli, Eli, Vindicator, Seth, Avenge, Conditions and the rest of them. Even Prannoy can be on the list.

Guess they actually did.

I’d bring TRWF for sure, really liked how they stood up for their mind and would not have anything past 22:00 gmt.

Pissing on Playdead's grave as we speak.

On 1/6/2021 at 6:12 PM, Tova said:

Nothing Left

Never forget the ones we lost in 2020. Even the biggest of victims.

On 12/30/2020 at 3:23 PM, diegoM said:

Guess they actually did.

I’d bring TRWF for sure, really liked how they stood up for their mind and would not have anything past 22:00 gmt.

I was thinking TRWF when I first saw the topic.

56 minutes ago, 3lite said:

I was thinking TRWF when I first saw the topic.

Seems like Wouter is back in Tempest, not 100% tho.

On 4/10/2020 at 1:37 PM, Victory said:

EoS, I miss Oli, Eli, Vindicator, Seth, Avenge, Conditions and the rest of them. Even Prannoy can be on the list.

howd that go