Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Moha479

Getting Rich Irl > Tips

so lets start of by saying your a poor idiot irl have no money and have no job just a deganrate well things are going to change for you my friend

1. get a normal job just any job if you cant there is always plan B which is better then plan A ask your mom or dad 500 dollars. and buy drugs.

2. how to get the drug? well you can see any negero on the block compton or crenshaw and you can buy from them. or where ever the fuck you live

3. since your a degenarate your friends must be smoking weed or crack or popping molly. make a move and be their dealer take over the friendzone first. 

4. after a while you wil be seing money flowing inside your wallet you wil think big but not to big nerd. your second move is ask welfare money how to do it?

5. call any township for a welfare since you look like a nerd they wil approve it and give you a free monthley 600/1000$ cash on the ATM 

6. after selling drugs to your buddies start taking over streets how to do it? ask ur friends to get their friends and every customer they deliver u give them a bag of 40$ free.

7. dont be a greedy fuck cuz you aint going to make no fucking money if you dont invest in ppl and drug and society.

8. after your making alot of money you dont fucking flex fucking white negero fuck you keep your money or stash it at your moms place. every dealer saves his money at his moms place. why? cuz nobody wil hurt an old lady and they know its your mom since your working your way up ppl wil have respect for you.

9. you have saved quit alot of money now your entering the big boy zone and this zone is going be the succes of all those years. invest in opening A shop or opening a car dealership or aprtements renting them out or a car renting shop for renting out your cars you can think of anything. by this time you wil have some brains. 

10. why invest? so now you have invested your money into those things i mentioned you can now start hiring other ppl to sell drugs for you by this time you stay out of reach of coccaine or heroine or weed. you dont touch it you dont do nothing you just keep being bussy with your shops or what so ever you get 3 or 1 footsoldiers depends how big your drug line is and let them work for you but keep in mind { you keep the trap phone negero. ) 

why do i write this? 

i want al of my deathrow friends to be succesfull in life and also the ppl who are watching our website. thankyou for your time and particitpation

from this 

Nerd wallpaper | 1280x720 | #8528

to this 

Drug dealer, 23, who flaunted lavish life on social media by KISSING cash  is jailed for five years | Daily Mail Online

Edited by Moha479

very well thought out and easy to follow brb

lmfao irl 

Who the fuck is that ugly ass nigga

If the fbi or any police narcotics unit is reading this, I do not condone or know the author of this forum topic.

Lmfao

LMFAO... moral of the story, get a job.. 

Lmaoooo 👍🏻

Sign me up

I am currently this and dont want to live like this anymore. Thank you for the advice Moha 
nerd-2.jpg

2 hours ago, Victory said:

If the fbi or any police narcotics unit is reading this, I do not condone or know the author of this forum topic.

this is why we need him as a rank