Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GEOIDE

WHAT MADE YOU JOIN DR?

Me: my friends invited me to join and i knew about the quality of DR. 😎

and you?

Nullusion recruited me because I’m the best pker in RuneScape 

Decided I wanted to learn how to pk in 2019, had always f2p pked or obby maul but for most part was like a lvl 116 shitter like imagine your average wg/ac member. Started fucking around with f keys then pkin at 44 ( in salads ) died a lot but slowly got better . Met charbs and lg and they recruited me into supremes with frost ixthul tova ravioli ect . They ended up closing their p2p unit and frost took 4-5 of us to ct , was there for few months till they closed and was most fun I had pking , also progressed very rapidly in skill here.

After ct closed wanted to stick around with the lads I knew and so did others so we made this clan, was meant just as a chill est clan to keep friends together . Didn’t really know at all about being a rank when we started none of us did had experience except John . However we progressed a lot in past 11 months as a clan recruited a lot of top lads.

tldr: ct closing and me enjoying my time there with the people there/here

i spied on WG to be here today I rly regret it tbh

After I left CT I was thinking about joining AF or Rot but ended up deciding the scene isn't for me as I didn't have the time or energy for a dumb ass crash war.  A month later @Charbs talks to me about Deathrow and invites me to their first event.

Edited by Tova

My brother invited me to join and the ranks invited me to the anal destruction of Pd,ac,Sv,TB, yknow...fucking up the shitters. Here we are today 🙂 lmfao

Came back after a long break and wanted to p2p again, looked for CT to find out they had closed and some had joined in DR, got to know some of the community for quite long before joining as I didnt know if I would have the time. Here I am.

5 minutes ago, Sikn said:

i was held at gun point

You paid 200m to get in why flex?

Met @Nullusionon a cheesesteak group on facebook, Been kickin it ever since 😛

1) Kings of EST > Pawns of EST > Posers of EST

2) Community

3) My friend is Leader.

Edited by Shane

5 hours ago, Babeff said:

Decided I wanted to learn how to pk in 2019, had always f2p pked or obby maul but for most part was like a lvl 116 shitter like imagine your average wg/ac member. Started fucking around with f keys then pkin at 44 ( in salads ) died a lot but slowly got better . Met charbs and lg and they recruited me into supremes with frost ixthul tova ravioli ect . They ended up closing their p2p unit and frost took 4-5 of us to ct , was there for few months till they closed and was most fun I had pking , also progressed very rapidly in skill here.

After ct closed wanted to stick around with the lads I knew and so did others so we made this clan, was meant just as a chill est clan to keep friends together . Didn’t really know at all about being a rank when we started none of us did had experience except John . However we progressed a lot in past 11 months as a clan recruited a lot of top lads.

tldr: ct closing and me enjoying my time there with the people there/here

You trying to bump up our words per post?

John told me if I don't intro he will leak my nudes...

was sick of open cc callers getting baited into barrage piles at rev caves, @Moha479 told me to join the Kings 

Honestly have a lot of friends here. Have friends from former clans, and they have asked me to join for over a year. After some convincing I agreed to come. So far it’s been good, and I look forward to actually getting to know people better and hopefully brid better as I need to work on it.