Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tova

PS5

Im trying to buy a playstation but haven't had any luck for the past few months. Does anyone know where I can get some leads on incoming stock or some shit? Thanks

They’re still sold out? That‘s wild.

I sell you one, $700 USD bro. 

you could probably spend that money on better computer parts and just game on pc with a ps5 controller

20 minutes ago, Lirk said:

you could probably spend that money on better computer parts and just game on pc with a ps5 controller

Im legit doing that right now. I have a ryzen 7 with a 2070 TI Super and play most games with a ps5 controller but its just not the same as crashing on the sofa and turning on a playstation to game

2 minutes ago, Tova said:

Im legit doing that right now. I have a ryzen 7 with a 2070 TI Super and play most games with a ps5 controller but its just not the same as crashing on the sofa and turning on a playstation to game

i feel that man, i used to game on xbox but once i started gaming on pc i never went back.  would be nice to sit back with my feet up and play some assassins creed tho lol

8 minutes ago, Lirk said:

i feel that man, i used to game on xbox but once i started gaming on pc i never went back.  would be nice to sit back with my feet up and play some assassins creed tho lol

What are your specs?

5 hours ago, Tova said:

What are your specs?

i9-9900k water cooled
3070 evga ftw3
32gb ram
ASUS Prime z370-a motherboard

850w psu

lots of lights and fans to add extra performance...and a gaming chair for 80+ fps in game.

Edited by Lirk

3 hours ago, Lirk said:

i9-9900k water cooled
3070 evga ftw3
32gb ram
ASUS Prime z370-a motherboard

850w psu

lots of lights and fans to add extra performance...and a gaming chair for 80+ fps in game.

Ah yes RGB and gaming chair are very important for FPS

Damn lucky you got a 3000 series gpu. Ive been trying but its even harder to get than a ps5 lol

2 hours ago, Tova said:

Ah yes RGB and gaming chair are very important for FPS

Damn lucky you got a 3000 series gpu. Ive been trying but its even harder to get than a ps5 lol

if theres a microcenter by you, you can go when they open and you'll get one.  just find out their shipment days.

17 hours ago, Lirk said:

if theres a microcenter by you, you can go when they open and you'll get one.  just find out their shipment days.

I live in Canada 😞

legit thinking about going to Detroit or Buffalo soon for a microcenter (if there are any)

21 hours ago, Tova said:

I live in Canada 😞

legit thinking about going to Detroit or Buffalo soon for a microcenter (if there are any)

I live outside of Detroit, there's one in Madison Heights which is 20-30 minutes from downtown.

Crazy they're still sold out....