• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Moha479

Monday: Small Man vs. The World

deathrownegative01.gif

k7ia6QS.png   dEuvfoB.png   GPwhN6X.png

First let me say 1 thing before i am going to explain this adventure shout out to the fucking boys mad respect ❤️ So the boys were bored so i started a small man which escalated real quick into big man things anyway. We went up to 50s and we saw zenith or some shit so we quickly cleared them while outnumbered because we have bigger dicks then them ( nice cock brodi )

After clearing zenith we started hoping at 50s again since we found the action straight away so I found zenith once again and this time we took them for their AGS  our friend from the favales took his AGS to the slums of brazil to chop some heads #ty zenith. Quickly after that iv got intel alot of clans were hunting from my outside man they were seeking my footsoldiers gear ROT + AF + REv + PD + AC trying to hunt my boys so I quickly took my boys to pocket and we found some pvmers and cleared them quickly . After clearing pocket we went to lavas and cleared some random pkers over a mil or 5.

We went to power ranger boss and found RAGE and we made them RAGE QUIT we quickly cleared them

after hoping for a few mins  shit   hits the fence

PD + SOG + SC + ZENITH vs my small man

We quickly cleared them i told my boys to sandwich them and it fucking worked kids were in clumps everywhere, you can say its not true ohh boy wait for the pics bellow 

So what i am figering out now is how can moha''s small man clear an entire clan world like bruh?? how in the fuck is that possible anyway here are the pictures 

GOOD JOB DEATHROW SOLDIERS THIS IS WHY I WIL ALWAYS REMAIN DEATHROW 

unknown.pngunknown.png2021-04-19_22-44-08.pngScreen_Shot_2021-04-19_at_6.34.04_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2021-04-19_at_6.46.10_PM.png

NtbW48A.png

unknown.pngFbrOWrC.png982g9aJ.png

be669dc6ade73a9998e2b138f9005cb6.png     6TIqqsY.png  oV1mCKg.pngKc6P5Ju.png  byI26O9.png 

unknown.png       unknown.png    unknown.png 6hCrGlh.png 

wNDKLYg.png?width=1248&height=676   unknown.pngB0ZrcH7.png?width=1248&height=676

unknown.png    T9ThoEN.png?width=1248&height=676unknown.pngbroGoJq.png?width=1248&height=676 

8e7897da8554c944efecbe83795a170c.pngunknown.png2021-04-19_21-16-08.png  

unknown.png     unknown.png            unknown.pngunknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png2021-04-19_04-13-17.png

DEATHROW 

Jm9DOny.gif

4 minutes ago, Moha479 said:

we went up to 50s and we saw zenith or some shit so we quickly cleared them while outnumbered because we have bigger dicks then them ( nice cock brodi )

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ty 4 the bank loot 

imagine 3v1inng a solo clan n spamming trips over

VERYYYY GOOOOOOD

Zenith+PD allies farmed

fucking love being in deathrow

Thanks for the loot niggas