Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tova

Experiencing Profound Side Effects After The Covid-19 Vaccine

Canada is facing massive vaccine shortages and none of the targets set are being met. Most people don't know this but Canada is in our worst state at the moment during this entire ordeal. Our leaders are not able to secure enough vaccines we are now in our 3rd emergency full lock-down.

I was lucky enough to get priority for the coronavirus vaccine because of the company I work for.  On April 18th I made my way to the vaccine clinic setup in my city. My appointment was at 6:50pm but on the way there I missed an exit because I was trying to put salsa on my chips. I reached there at 7:05pm full of worry because its really hard to get appointments for the vaccine. Things had already started going wrong.

Luckily they still took me in because we are Canadians after all. I had a strange conversation with the doctor while she was administering the shot. She told me they don't care if people lie about their situation to get vaccine priority - they just want people to get the vaccine. I felt like that was a strange thing to tell a complete stranger even though I understand. After I came home I had a stiff arm and was slightly bruised, all expected side effects. However, what I noticed the next day was a shocker.

I woke up and immediately knew something was wrong. I rushed to the bathroom and undressed in-front of my mirror. What I saw was truly a phenomenon; My penis had grown 2 inches in length and my girth diameter increased by 3 millimeters. This was a complete shock to me and I did not know this was even a side effect. I don't even know how to react to this at the moment but I will take it day by day and will report back in some time. If you were wondering if you should take the vaccine or not then consider my side-effect before you make your decision. Thank you for reading and stay safe.

GL hope you recover and shrink a bit 

No pic, no proof.

just wait till you get the booster in a year

Lmao I read the last part this time around.  You. got me

Don’t need to get vaccinated if you eat ass. Independent researchers have proven eating ass improves immune system

I still wouldn't take that POS vaccine even if those side effects were "actually true".