Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tova

Clan Rank List - 2021

QqOfimh.png

Figured I'd start a new list for the new year. Post your list as a comment below. Bias is literally unavoidable in a task like this so don't worry about not being biased. Write a detailed opinion of the state that a specific clan is currently in.

#1 - Ancient Fury / Reign of Terror - AF Can pull the most of all clans and are backed financially by alch. Money isn't a big advantage but it helps them. They do have some shareds with vr so not sure how it'l pan out in the long run. Rot won't end and win due to outlasting but af will do more damage because rot have shit allies (sv)

#2 -

#3 - Revenant - Similar to above clans but can't pull as much as AF and can't outlast rot.

The top 3 are able to go into all timezones (rev struggles the most of the 3), however, rest of the clans in the clan world stick to their own timezone so it gets a bit tricky to rank them. For example we rarely fight DF or Vitality so people cannot make clear distinctions between the levels of the 2 clans. I will split rest of the ranking into EST and GMT

EST

#4 Deathrow - Doing really well for being open just 1 year as compared to most other clan's age of being 5-13 years old. Forced into multiple unwanted crashwars from the first day of DR's existence; Our ranks were able to strategically counter these clans all-the-while having a brand new memberlist of non-recycled clanners. With the rank team's intelligent efforts we are now at a point where we are able to thrive off of the crash wars these other clans started. Pd is in the gutter, SV is back to their 10-man rag trip days and AC has now become a rot slave clan.

#5 Violent Resolution - I used to dislike VR before but lately they have been cool. They are lucky they have a memberlist which makes it possible to host both Est and GMT events. They also do F2P. Could do with more cwa events to help themselves.

#6 Playdead - Not sure what decisions pd ranks made that led them to the state they are in. They merged with NL when all 3 of our clans were similar in size. They basically have 2 clans in 1 and used all these opts for a full out crash war against Dr. Long story short that did not work out at all. Dr grew stronger and pd slumped into a worse state than it was pre-merger with NL. The current ranks need to be replaced with more capable people.

#7 Beyond Control - Solid new up coming clan. Don't know much about them but their ranks seem active.

#8 Sovereign - I don't know what to say... you are currently a joke and the clan world's punching bag. This is solely due to sv being a slave clan of another. To be a true member of sv you must be mentally ill because you know very well its a recruitment ground for rot and you are a meat-shield. You can legit do a complex study on why a group of individuals would slave for another group of individual online who clearly abuse them.

#9 Anonymous Commnity - I honestly wish you guys would get better but due to your main leader being brain-dead it won't happen. Its a shame because AC tend to always get opts from somewhere but sp33dy's weird personality always messes up the clan. I believe they will die out soon again. Most of ac members are cool its just some of the ranks who are the trouble makers

GMT

#4 Violent Resolution - They can outpull the clans below in GMT currently

#5 Divine Forces - Solid clan with a good community. Shame we don't get to fight DF much due to the timezone.

#6 Wild Might - Only interaction ive had with WM in is F2P but based on results of them fighting other clans ive ranked em here

#7 Vitality - Strongest Dutch clan currently?

F2P

#1 Ancienty Fury - Won most of their recent f2p wars. Not much else to say.

#2 Tempest - I believe they are mainly a F2P clan with the odd p2p trips at night. Thats not a sustainable model in this era, hopefully the J-CUP helps with that.

#3 Revenant - Lost to above in CWA

#4 Violent Resolution -

#5 Reign of Terror - F2P seems pointless in wildy now due to the 3x3 box meta so CWA is the only place to have actual meaningful fights. Unfortunately this lands rot this rank because of avoiding CWA in F2P

Edited by Tova

Solid, we on top baby!!!

if ur not DR kys

Lets go!!

Bc nd PD flip! Ive seen BC do some crazy things

I'd put Playdead last because they suck.

AF
Rev
RoT
DR
VR
BC
DF
AC
SV
WM
Vit
Oblivion
Slaystars
DK
----gap

PD

where is 420 😄

Updated standings - I will be excluding DR to avoid bias.

1. Rev - probs strongest rn in terms of 1v1

2. Rot - Could contend for no.1 again if 1v1 but usually fight heavily outnumbered and no longer outlast. Also skipping some of these pure weekends.

3. AF - Best in f2p but needs to make a big push in p2p to jump to no.1, if they outlasted either of the top 2 1-2 times would cement them as no.1. 

The gap from the top 3 to the rest is notable.

4. VR - Most active atm and got some juicy pulls just needs to help newer members improve if they want to push onwards.

5. SV - Usually pretty strong but slumped in past 3 months it seems not very active in multi and get harassed by raggers, need to re establish their multi presence to climb back up list.

6. BC - Don't lose often when massed up (outlast) especially against SV, fairly new to the rankings and still can climb up with few big performances. 

7. WM/VIT - I don't know to much about gmt but I know these clans are very strong can pull around 40 each, grouped them together cause gmt soz

8. DF - Good member quality but seems they have recently slumped a bit needs to work on recruiting/pulls and they will climb ranks again easy.

9. PD - They can still pull 30 every now and again but for most part are slumping it seems, need to work around this.

10. Tempest - My ranking are big rigged cause I prioritise p2p, need to continue increasing p2p presence and they can climb ranks, have very strong pulls. If they win a few unplanned p2p fights can rise up the rankings.

11. CL - Dead timezone not much for them to do without revs it seems, make AEST great again. If timezone was active they would be in the 7-9 range.

Other clans:

- AC: Dogshit probs worst clan with forums atm

- TB: Decent quality but haven't seen them in ages and they consider themselves a team

- DK: Basically closed it seems

- IF: Need bigger presence

- SOG: ^

- WG: Don't really count

- Med clans: Not included

AF, ROT, REV, DR, VR, BC, Tempest, SV, PD, DK/IF, AC

(sorry if i'm missing anyone, that's all I know basically).

Edited by Shane

1. The supremes

2. Deathrow

3. resurgence (med clan)

4. Terror (pure clan)

5. Mac10

6. Dynasty (not a real clan) 

7. the rest

8. pd

38. ac

Edited by Charbs

#1Deathrow

this clan is by far the most organized clan iv seen or been since jaja legacy and divine wrath back in 2008/2012

good comunity and leadership clan was made around april 2020 and led by nullusion john and frost shield. the tactic they used to let their clan grow is beyond tactics 

they took the clan to the next level went from 10 man trips into 40 solid members within a year also closed 1 clan called 420 pkers and made a 2016/2017 clan called playdead slump into bits 

overall they know what they are doing and the clan is mostly still active pulling good numbers and doing 2 times a week inners to train their members. you dont wana mess with these guys good job

Active Members 30/50

#2 Ancient Fury

ancient fucking fury where should i start these guys are around since 2006/2007 and have been in a war with the clan beneath called rot why they got a fight i really dont know lol 

but this clan has many many members as in numbers they can pull out 100/150 members on a pre-mand trip they show up in mystic and return hard. they are no messing about they do fights with rot for hours which is called a crash war most clans dont like that but major clans have crash wars but overall these guys are no joke you dont wana mess with them also pretty good leadership iv heard my boy tastebitter/kingg/tufan/memet/ and many more good friends in there overall good clan good leadership and alot of members.

#3 Reign Of Terror

the hell of runescape pking scene 1 of the oldest of the books of runescape if you havent heard of rot you must be living in a cave this guys are no fucking joke 

i used to hear back in the day they were pulling over 300/400 members on a pk trip they stay and fight till the next day they have certain enemies as Ancient fury/rev those 2 are their biggest enemies 

if you hear rot is logging in you beter log out thats how the saying goes back in 2009 dont know much about the guys but iv heard the leader of the clan is called mat brazil man started his clan at clan wars

and ended up with the biggest known clan in runescape those guys iv heard once they go somwere in england and beat a kid up for being an rat L0L this was in 2009 like i said these guys take the game way to another level and you dont wana fight them cuz they wil stay till dawn shout out to my boy Prod 

active members 100/130

#4 Revenant

2015/2014

dont know much about this clan but some of my friends are in there such as Ali ex deathrow member and woonscapa ex jaja legacy member

iv heard the clan pulls good and goes on alot of lure trips they pull around 70/100 members their clan leader is named Fell

#5 Violent Resolution

clan was made  around 2006 august 7 if not mistaken also has over 35/50 members 

good guys we did some fights they are verry active + point = they have strong tanks who return quick,

overall good guys no messing about when fighting 50vs50 

Clan Leader > evizu / mike cera 

#6 Sovereign

2016/2017 if not mistaken 

wel wel wel here we are S fucking V those guys are compared to BC but everyone hates SV because they crash every fight and always come in moonclan or guthix robes/salade robes

they have a few good members in their such as antijar and i menk i good friend from jaja legacy they are mostly active around EST 

their clan leader is ImSoBeast active members 50/70

#7 Playdead

clan was made around 2016/2017 if i am not mistaken 

playdead was a good clan 1 year ago they have been slumping since deathrow is gaining and clearing them from left and right 

they have beef with deathrow why i dont know they started hunting deathrow when DR had 10 ppl and kept crashing a small fight of 15 man or 10 

deathrow took it serious and kept them as #1 enemie in the wild since then deathrow gained advantage against them overal playdead is slumping and lacking on members + quality 

their clan leader is Whip + Joel with his broken hand on couch they have over 25+ members active now.

#8 Anonymous Comunity

2015/2016 good clan only issue is 10 active members 

lack on quality and need to gain more members they have goten into a fight with deathrow because they were fighting deathrow and called SV for deathrow 

thats what i know why they are #2 enemies of deathrow overall decent guys Sp33dy20 good old friend from jaja legacy keep up the work you wil gain!

Leader of AC > Sp33dy20.

#9 The Boys 

2018/2019

the boys are mostly assians and have gotten good fights with deathrow overal good guys only issue they are not active anymore and havent been seen in the wild

got a few members from the boys and they are magnificent i would say to hangst3r start recruiting and start being active you are missed in the wild 

Leader Of The Boys > not sure think Hangst3r 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
thats clans who i know who return now for the die hards who never leave a rag fucking fest 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#1 Beyond Controll

dont know much of beyond control all i know is they hate rot and they always end up wining 1 iteming them for hours somtimes days 

they are like the new jaja legacy from 2008/2012

beyond control is a clan who controlls if any fights gets crashed and they come and save the day they are the heroes of fights 

and also their enemie is rot why i dont know the clan is from 2018/2019 i think 

good guys and alot of discipline they stay till the wild is cleared by crashers/and raggers 

Leader Of Beyond Control Is > BENZ

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Med Level Scene 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#1 Resurgence 

clan is based EST and has over 30+ members good guys and also good leadership quality i can asure you that boy STL arrow he on some meth

the guy calls like its a AUCTION mad respect clan has been active in the wild they have #1 enemie which is called Elite Zerks why they have beef i do not know 

overall good clan good leadership and awsome members. fun guys and respectable guys 

#2 Elite Zerks

the Wing of Sv it is a branch of sv the clan is Med level bassed and has a rep of being active i dont know much about them but they do good trips 

and have solid members in there i dont know who runs it but i think Antijar ex Resurgence pk leader 

active members 30+

#3 Vengeance 

Gmt Based clan and have over 30+ members good tanks and also verry good tactic in killing enmies 1 by 1 mad respect and have a priority of spears thats their + point

overall solid clan dont know alot dunno who the leader is >??? 

thats it about the med scene not alot of med clans around there 

that was my opinion i would hear from ur opnion 2! 

Edited by Moha479

COMPLETELY UNBIASED AND ACCURATE
P2P (Note, gmt carries this scene since every gmt clan is capable of pulling way more than est, so thats why some est clans r lower.)

1. AF - highest pulls and currently best quality
  2. Rev - Cant pull as much
    GAP
  3. WM/DF - Both decent quality and very even.
  4. Vit - Could easily compete with #3 but pulls a bit less on average than the 2 above which drops them.
    GAP
  5. VR/DR - VR is still recovering from a slump and DR is too inexperienced but they do have potential.
  6. BC - Atleast they do something.
  7. RoT - Ill rank them higher when they start doing something, i guess they have potential but i rly cant see anything happen with their current leadership lol.
    GAP
  8. PD - Deadweight.. I mean they always have to team with someone in order to fight and thats how they might get some moral wins, else they will just rag single to multi or something. Sorry truth hurts...
    SUB: Tempest - I mean theyre F2P based but they do some single spells P2P too. Not that crazy in quality tho.
  9. SV - Pulls 15, doesnt do anything alone.
  10. AC - lol
  11. DK - lol

F2P (The scene is so close rn, literally anyone can win)

1. AF - Best Win/Lose ratio, high pulls.
  2. Tempest/Rev - Close fights, could compete with #1.
  3. WL - Actual dark horse of the scene, have gotten some good wins over top 2 but not there yet in quality.
    SUB: Mayans/Adversity - Both r cwa teams so u decide if they count or not but theyre here if they do.
  4. VR - I mean theyre questionable and lose some fights they shouldnt but they can still put up a decent fight against others above.
    SUB: Immortals - CWA team, if you count em theyre here, also recently shown some improvements for sure.
  5. Rage - Seen them do some CWA recently and good to see pures adapt to mains. 
  6. WM - Done some CWA but you can see the amount of experience in the results.
  7. Anyone else (mightve missed someone)
Edited by Jokuyurt

Solid ranking^

Pretty accurate wm are pretty underrated 

6 hours ago, Jokuyurt said:

COMPLETELY UNBIASED AND ACCURATE
P2P (Note, gmt carries this scene since every gmt clan is capable of pulling way more than est, so thats why some est clans r lower.)

1. AF - highest pulls and currently best quality
  2. Rev - Cant pull as much

Whats your criteria cause af can def pull more then rev but equal opts or out last I think rev has edge, even in direct 1v1, rev will outlast af but with af's numbers could be a farm fest definitely. Guess no.1 is based on what you define as winning being able to farm your opponent for 1-2 hrs or having 40ppl on fighting 6hr+ straight returning

15 minutes ago, Babeff said:

Whats your criteria cause af can def pull more then rev but equal opts or out last I think rev has edge, even in direct 1v1, rev will outlast af but with af's numbers could be a farm fest definitely. Guess no.1 is based on what you define as winning being able to farm your opponent for 1-2 hrs or having 40ppl on fighting 6hr+ straight returning

Man for man quality (cwa&matched opts fights) > Pulls > Activity (content and how often) > Outlasting/Farming whatever you wanna call it lol.

I think AF has the upperhand in quality rn. Mightve been different in the past but not rn. AF seems to have their mind on things that improve the clan such as matched fights in gear, cwa etc. Rev does more stuff to "break" their opponents which can slowly break them too since the content doesnt seem enjoyable lol. 

I mean i could be completely wrong bout this but its rly hard to tell where Rev is in quality rn since they dont even have like actual gear fights rn except some RSB cwa.

^^I hope Rev proves me wrong, i loved fighting em theyre a good opponent.

39 minutes ago, Babeff said:

But yea i feel like AF pulling more than Rev is the biggest reason why i put AF first. The quality gap isnt that huge tbf so an even opts fight would be pretty cool to see. But yea mainly the content difference that AF and Rev have makes me think that AF is better man for man.

Then again if somebody actually thinks that "outlasting" means anything in a top clan list you might aswell put BC to #1 and rethink about it.

Edited by Jokuyurt