Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lirk

If you could

If you could pick one place to hunt people down in any world, where would you go first? (durial 321 style)

Cmon brah w2 duel arena no question else it would be cox bank any 2.2k world

Also anywhere I can find ironmen

In order to sustain my new found bug I would hit afk skillers in unpopulated areas and hunt people doing slayer in cannon-able areas. This is so the only report Jagex receives is from the person I killed and not random by standers. There might be a chance the person was afk when you killed them so you may not even get reported. You go kill someone in duel arena you're gonna get reported like 20 times at least resulting in you getting banned quicker. Also, many people know how to brid now so theres a chance someone in a populated area might fight back and waste your precious killing-spree time.

Should be able to kill people all around rs for an entire day at least. I've thought way too much about this.

Edited by Tova

If it wasn’t safe anywhere either the duel arena or places where people use max gear such as CoX and ToB.

53 minutes ago, Tova said:

In order to sustain my new found bug I would hit afk skillers in unpopulated areas and hunt people doing slayer in cannon-able areas. This is so the only report Jagex receives is from the person I killed and not random by standers. There might be a chance the person was afk when you killed them so you may not even get reported. You go kill someone in duel arena you're gonna get reported like 20 times at least resulting in you getting banned quicker. Also, many people know how to brid now so theres a chance someone in a populated area might fight back and waste your precious killing-spree time.

Should be able to kill people all around rs for an entire day at least. I've thought way too much about this.

bro no ones fighting back and even if they did u just tele l0000l

blood rc runners at zeah

54 minutes ago, Babeff said:

bro no ones fighting back and even if they did u just tele l0000l

LOOOOOOL imagine u just get smoked by some random mid bug abuse

Puro puro and strictly kill HCIM

On 5/3/2021 at 5:34 PM, Babeff said:

Also anywhere I can find ironmen

hey I have ironman chill tf out L0L

supremacy and PD mass loc