Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tova

Is Playdead the Most Embarrassing Clan of 2021?

Yesterday I witnessed first hand the worst victimization I've ever seen ranks put their clan through. Playdead was pushed all the way to the ditch by SOG where they were straight up violated for the next 2 hours. SOG is an open pk team if you aren't familiar with them. Observe the embarrassment below:

unknown.png

6pipiTa.png  <-- Fucking Yikes

unknown.png

How you get to a point where you are struggling this bad is beyond me. To the pd members reading this, remember its not your fault. Your ranks are to blame for the state you are in. Unfortunately, things will never change for pd because your officials are not capable.

Do you think pd is the most embarrassing clan of this year or does that title belong to sv? Will these clans even survive 2021?

not a good look for the lads 

PD struggling lmao.  Saw their "dedicated" members slowly log out.  Their leaders were literally doxxing ingame.

Safe zone = loc

PD is looking to be in the most struggle they have ever been in. Now i'm not sure about what is up with SV currently, but PD takes the cake on the most embarrassing clans of all time hands down. They are desperately hungry for action after making "bullfrogs" a thing or whatever they even called it, and their performance is just shit tier quality that I can't see any white dots on the mini map whenever they clump up and get butt fucked by our mages.

DEATHROW ON TOP BABY!!!!!! DEATHROW WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything to stay relevant

Bro idk how you get pushed and stand at wilderness ditch for 30 min + shits actually embarrassing as hell lol just tele or group up corp or something legit anything better then sitting at ditch l000l

PD has been embarrassing since they tried taking warring seriously instead of just macing. This shit has been a few years in the making.

What do you even tell your members when you're running from SoG? 

Imagine getting cleared by vennies and teaming with former dk members to step foot in the wild.

Uhh this didnt just start in 2021... 2020 was pretty bad for them too!!

Worst shit i have ever see in all of RS lmao

how good to see this activity. im not fighting so im happy with u DR. kicking more and more times the head and ass of these pd shiters lmfao

Can’t mess with the king of est 

On 5/8/2021 at 1:25 AM, Nullusion said:

What do you even tell your members when you're running from SoG? 

They don't even go out until every clan's already been out for 2 hours. If that's not avoiding I'm not sure what is.

yeah right behind tempest