Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Furioso Nex

Babeff and the tranny

I have come to the conclusion that babeff is against trannies because he was trannytized. One night babeff was walking down the street and went down the wrong ally. At the end he found what he thought was going to be a super hot girl that wanted to fuck but he didn't realize it was going to be his nightmare the rest of his life. He got back to his room and the tranny turned the light out. You could hear her taking her clothes off and squirting a pump of lube and rubbing it on her ass. She spoke to babeff and said "come stick it in my ass big boy i bet you cant handle this". Babeff, the fearless warrior took out his ags and shoved it in and started pounding that ass. He never felt anything like it before he was in shock and awe. He just couldn't stop until he passed out. He woke up next to this "hot" tranny only to notice she had a DICK and litte did he know it was MOHA. He was horrified, he screamed like a little girl, and ran out the door even forgetting about his clothes and his wallet (rip cant buy anymore gp) and the baggy of crack that the tranny moha had gifted to him the night before. Every night since that day he refuses to walk down dark allys and is scared of every women that approaches him afraid they have a giant dick they will shove in his mouth. If you ever need to talk, we are here babeff. but I don't want the details of your tranny incident or how your addicted now. 

400_450.jpg

Edited by Furioso Nex

the fuckkkkkkkk lmaooo. I always knew there was something off about that lil aussie!

Can’t lie boys I had a scare once with a tranny. It was me and @Bwena J we decided to pull up to the club down on South Beach. Shit was lit and I’m the corner of my eye I saw a fine ass girl. Solid 9.5/10 and she actually approached me. Got some drinks and introduced her to the boys. Bwena pulled me to the side and said “Bro that’s a tranny” My ass didnt believe him so me and her left to her apt. We arrive and we start making out heavy all over the apartment into the bedroom. She launches me into the bed and said she’ll be right back. I get butt ass naked and ready to clap some cheeks. She had them nice titties but still had some small boxer shorts on (weird) she hops in and I started going down on her, pulled the shorts and what I saw scarred me for life boys. FUCKING CHICK HAD A PENIS AND NEARLY CLOCKED ME IN THE FACE. My ass grabbed all my shit and dipped. Never again  my friends. 

Why are you writting essays to babeff bro? l000000000000l

3 hours ago, Jim said:

Can’t lie boys I had a scare once with a tranny. It was me and @Bwena J we decided to pull up to the club down on South Beach. Shit was lit and I’m the corner of my eye I saw a fine ass girl. Solid 9.5/10 and she actually approached me. Got some drinks and introduced her to the boys. Bwena pulled me to the side and said “Bro that’s a tranny” My ass didnt believe him so me and her left to her apt. We arrive and we start making out heavy all over the apartment into the bedroom. She launches me into the bed and said she’ll be right back. I get butt ass naked and ready to clap some cheeks. She had them nice titties but still had some small boxer shorts on (weird) she hops in and I started going down on her, pulled the shorts and what I saw scarred me for life boys. FUCKING CHICK HAD A PENIS AND NEARLY CLOCKED ME IN THE FACE. My ass grabbed all my shit and dipped. Never again  my friends. 

0.0 !!

On 8/8/2021 at 10:27 PM, Babeff said:

Wot

lmfao u get that d in the face LOOLOLOLOLO

Well said bro I heard both Moha and Babeff look at your dick pic together