Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nite Mayor

NEED HELP (DCING ISSUES)

I've been having a really random issue on Runescape ever since I came back.

With 0 internet issues, I disconnect ingame. It's been happening off and on for months, sometimes it happens 5 times in 15 minutes, sometimes it doesn't happen for days.

The game will basically act as if I've disconnected, but if I click potions or anything they will drink in real time (tested via watching my friend screenshare next to me ingame while I'm dced, every time I click a potion it'll drink it the same second that I click on it), then after 10 or so seconds the game will update all in 1 go and all my potion sips will dissapear, sometimes when the game updates it then automatically kicks me off (and while not in combat, I try to log back in and it says I'm still logged in and takes a few seconds to log me out), if I'm in combat I'm basically guaranteed dead in this situation (just happened to an awful multi bot which is why I'm posting it)

It happens on both Runelite and OpenOSRS, there are no obvious reasons it's happening, I can be bank standing, I can be fighting, I can be pvming, it will happen really randomly.

I can be screen sharing on discord with 0 lag, 0 disconnection and I'm disconnecting ingame, it's not a world issue as nobody else on voice has the same issue.

I'm literally lost at wtf it could be, I have a good computer, I have good internet, it can happen to me on 1 account and not another (while I'm multi logging 2 accounts in the same world)

If anybody has any suggestions, I've literally tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas... (I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, reset my internet, restarted my computer more than 15 times as this has been happening for months)

Really just hoping it doesn't happen to me when I'm risking 500m (it has happened in multiple fights while I'm risking this much but I just click every brew in my invent and I end up surviving luckily, have been chanced multiple times)

If you can help me fix this, I'll happily hook ya up with some Gold pieces

On Topic:
Check see how it goes on normal Rs Client, If it's fine/no drama = Control Alt Del - Applications, Clear RL/OSRS .exe and re set it.
Download a Tune Up program, Vpn's have them & AVG has one. Clear your HD/Clear Client Cache. No idea if any of this will help, but beats losing your singles gear with the single pkers you role with (*wink*) Turn the world hopper plug in off. 

"I've literally tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas" - Nite Mayor. Lel

Off Topic:
But kind of true (Uninstall/re-install) 

Edited by Andy

Is this recent? Seems certain areas are having troubles as of late

29 minutes ago, Nullusion said:

Watched a video of Woox today on YoutubeShorts, Was 7 second clip of him on twitter reading Mod posts about server/world/location lags and him saying "....I dont know if I should keep trying.......or just go to sleep" lol

I’d suggesting using runelite for pking as I’m more prone to lag on OpenOSRS . If your net is good try using a VPN and see if it helps 

openosrs is the best, babeff maxed on it with the friend

2 hours ago, Andy said:

On Topic:
Check see how it goes on normal Rs Client, If it's fine/no drama = Control Alt Del - Applications, Clear RL/OSRS .exe and re set it.
Download a Tune Up program, Vpn's have them & AVG has one. Clear your HD/Clear Client Cache. No idea if any of this will help, but beats losing your singles gear with the single pkers you role with (*wink*) Turn the world hopper plug in off. 

"I've literally tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas" - Nite Mayor. Lel

Off Topic:
But kind of true (Uninstall/re-install) 

9 hours ago, Nullusion said:

It's been happening for months

8 hours ago, Babeff said:

I’d suggesting using runelite for pking as I’m more prone to lag on OpenOSRS . If your net is good try using a VPN and see if it helps 

It happens to me on runelite

Edited by Nite Mayor

7 hours ago, break said:

openosrs is the best, babeff maxed on it with the friend

: )

i do know that a few of my mates and mine also ping has doubled since the last update i think when they took leagues out but thats only of recent,probably something up with the client id say

I use to have that issue with Open but it was usually a plug in that would make me lag out and dc. Double check and make sure your running plug ins you only need