Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Joy

8 0, 0 0 0, 0 0 0 million defence in f2p

I set myself the goal at the beginning of the year to accomplish 100m in Defence. With it just being over the half-way point of the year and me being 20m away from that threshold I think I am at great pace to achieve that. I do not think I will reach 200m this year but I am on to do it by early 2023.

80m defence.png

At the beginning of this year I was outside of the top 50 so my grind towards 100m Defence this year has really increased my overall ranking. I am 93 total levels away from what you can get as the maximum total level in f2p and I have all the supplies banked for it. But I am trying to max my UIM as I find that more fun currently so I do not see myself getting max total anytime soon. 

top 20.png

The website for tracking hiscores in Free to Play was crowd funded by F2P only players who regularly donate to keep the website live. You can look at all the hiscores here: F2P OSRS Wiki

TempleOSRS (a website used for tracking EHP and XP) also included their own leaderboards for F2P earlier this year. You can look up the leaderboards here: EHP F2P Ladder - TempleOSRS

Combined Time Played Ladder - TempleOSRS

As you can see when mixed with F2P only iron men my ranking is lower in comparison to regs but I think in due time I will be Top 25 among them as well.

7 minutes ago, IWOOF said:

u can type 80m btw   its faster

gz

2 hours ago, knight_crip said:

nice

Dam the f2p community is crazy. Respect the grind