Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Tuesday: Great Unban of 2022 - PD/BC TWO WEEK PREP ENDED

Reminder that BC ended twice in 1 night 

38 minutes ago, Charbs said:

Reminder that BC ended twice in 1 night 

LMAO

Was playing connect the white dots all night

4 hours, 0 spams, -7 plus 1s, morale at an all time low, sounds like pd and bc life

I'd like to keep this short and sweet but some things need to be said. Some of you need to have some heart or pride towards the clan because it's absolutely pitiful that some of you refuse to show up to events and when you do, you barely last 30 minutes. I understand that people have other matters to attend to but I can't understand how some of you claim to rep PD on your chest but refuse to show up to shit. We have the same ML that we've always had and we've always had pride in having the highest attendance percentage relative to member list but that's changed as of recent. We had the perfect opportunity tonight to squash DR's latest mass join and 60% of you couldn't bother showing up and the other 20% left before 12pm. That leaves us with 20% of the clan giving a shit. I'm proud of those of you who stuck it out and stayed and I understand if you left near midnight. What I can't understand is leaving 30 minutes into a prep when we're fighting our fucking rival of all people. Show the fuck up to events or fuck off. Tired of deadweight holding us back. If you left early for whatever reason, let this be a warning to you. If we're fighting our rivals/victims on a prep: you better fucking stay longer than 30 minutes.

LOL ELIJAH YOU LISPY FUCK YOU REALLY DID IT THIS TIME

l0l0l0l0l0l0l

MERGE CC/2 WEEK PREP TO LOSE , NO WONDER LISPY ELIJAH IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD

HAVE SOME FUCKING PRIDE LOL

L00000000000000000000000000000000000L SOMEONE CHUCK SOME STEAKS ON THE FLAME IS REAL

I'd like to keep this short and sweet but some things need to be said. Some of you need to have some heart or pride towards the clan because it's absolutely pitiful that some of you refuse to show up to events and when you do, you barely last 30 minutes. I understand that people have other matters to attend to but I can't understand how some of you claim to rep PD on your chest but refuse to show up to shit. We have the same ML that we've always had and we've always had pride in having the highest attendance percentage relative to member list but that's changed as of recent. We had the perfect opportunity tonight to squash DR's latest mass join and 60% of you couldn't bother showing up and the other 20% left before 12pm. That leaves us with 20% of the clan giving a shit. I'm proud of those of you who stuck it out and stayed and I understand if you left near midnight. What I can't understand is leaving 30 minutes into a prep when we're fighting our fucking rival of all people. Show the fuck up to events or fuck off. Tired of deadweight holding us back. If you left early for whatever reason, let this be a warning to you. If we're fighting our rivals/victims on a prep: you better fucking stay longer than 30 minutes.