Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tova

What mouse do you use?

There’s no longer any input lag with the latest wireless mice, some even come with a charging mousepad like the Logitech one. I just would rather have wired because like Nullusion said I don’t trust them. But a lot of people use wireless and have no issues. Good wireless mice also cost a significant amount more then the wired versions.

Bought the cheapest RGB mouse+keyboard set I could find off ebay for like £20. Terrible plastic chinese shit, but it's lasted over a year and looks cool. Currently have the mouse on 1200dpi.

I did experiment with wireless stuff a while back, but literally the only benefit was not having 2 small wires on the desk and decided that just wasn't worth having to constantly buy new or rechargable batteries/worry about it derping out or dying.

Ended up buying razer deathadder

I have also been looking to upgrade for months noe and have yet to buy anything lol. I'm still use a cheap 12$ logitech m100, this is my second one in 4 years and just can't seem to get over it to upgrade..

late on this but gpro wireless is king

what do you guys think about the g502 lightspeed? is it worth the money to go wireless on that model?

1 hour ago, john wick111 said:

what do you guys think about the g502 lightspeed? is it worth the money to go wireless on that model?

Get a gpro wireless if your going to get a wireless mouse. I know tons of people with gpro wireless that love it including me.

Razer Deathadder Elite Chroma 

Currently using 800 DPI with 1000hz. 

i personally use the razer deathadder elite

for small hand gamers i'de suggest
Logitech gpro (normal not wireless) - I bought a paracord that made mine feel wireless, It's my favorite but expensive.
Logitech g305 wireless - This one is like the one above but the buttons ware out faster, i'de only buy if its on sale. Also white version is always cheaper than black
dpi - 800, anything 800-2400 is fine, but myself when I only played rs and not fps on the side I ran almost 5k dpi lol

Edited by Dragoonry
Missed info

Logitech M510 for pking/inferno attempts, everything else Logitech MX Vertical but defo looking for a replacement to the M510

On 8/13/2020 at 8:41 AM, Knightro said:

Touchscreen PC 

lol madman