Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ron Artester

WHY IS NULLUSION A SHITTER???

On 4/23/2020 at 1:10 AM, Victory said:

Can someone please tell me what a rev warrior is? I only know about these critters https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Revenants

okay so I used to be one of them. you join disc, mute half the callers since they talk over each other, one such special caller was called mac and would request group photos pre event to record attendance for splits (imagine in an open cc), go revs, kill pvmers and watch the tber try to get dps instead of tbing and then at the end you go to edge bank for splits. Mac was also the tber and would demand all splits despite never actually tbing... after 14 mins of the clan fighting over splits, most numbers are lost and Mac wants to take another pre photo with the 3 ppl remaining. that is the life of a rev warrior, ty Mac & Ron for those memories.

On 4/22/2020 at 11:09 PM, Ron Artester said:

no shit sherlock you go out with 14 you aint safe rw going to come bully you

this aged like milk

On 4/23/2020 at 10:50 AM, matt21164 said:

Just here to be a part of history. Truly eloquent discourse from the young lad.

I second this

On 6/1/2020 at 1:10 PM, Babeff said:

Cookie really closed rev warriors to try and make a singles team that’s an open cc

Imagine I went inactive for a few months, came back to check the RW discord, and found Cookie flamed everyone, guy lost his mind. Wish I stayed in to show you 

7 hours ago, Fiddy said:

Imagine I went inactive for a few months, came back to check the RW discord, and found Cookie flamed everyone, guy lost his mind. Wish I stayed in to show you 

Ahahahaha same , his actually a funny guy 

Loc is pvp come brid me ugly ass kid? accuse me as a leak when i was inactive legit kys ugly ass kid. Don't ever pipe up and accuse me of bs in your life low iq virgin, all you know how to do is bolt rag. So come nh me kid show me you're not a shitter avoiding rat. all i wanted to do was kill veng and sv, at this rate sv is leaps and bounds ahead of u, and i dont think sv would have struggled so badly against meds, but that doesnt bother me im not missing out on shit. you downies cant pk rofl 14 in ts, no pk okej venny retards. You clearly have low iq my dude. If you wana nh stake me tho kid lets go, I know you can't brid multi bot kid. I've ran a multi clan and have way more experience then you so don't ever come at me sideways like that and think I'll just sit there and let you pipe up to me kid. and you should never make more cringe dogshit topics anymore.

wtf lmfao. the stuff i stumble upon way back in the old parts of the forums........

On 9/7/2020 at 12:49 PM, Buls said:

Loc is pvp come brid me ugly ass kid? accuse me as a leak when i was inactive legit kys ugly ass kid. Don't ever pipe up and accuse me of bs in your life low iq virgin, all you know how to do is bolt rag. So come nh me kid show me you're not a shitter avoiding rat. all i wanted to do was kill veng and sv, at this rate sv is leaps and bounds ahead of u, and i dont think sv would have struggled so badly against meds, but that doesnt bother me im not missing out on shit. you downies cant pk rofl 14 in ts, no pk okej venny retards. You clearly have low iq my dude. If you wana nh stake me tho kid lets go, I know you can't brid multi bot kid. I've ran a multi clan and have way more experience then you so don't ever come at me sideways like that and think I'll just sit there and let you pipe up to me kid. and you should never make more cringe dogshit topics anymore.

Loc is pvp come brid me ugly ass kid?

20 hours ago, Shane said:

That was a wild read