Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ron Artester

WHY IS NULLUSION A SHITTER???

yooo why u mad and come to the website of deathrow listen ron you can join if you apply and stop talking like a faqq u fuck. and deathrow is not full of retards u fuck good clan good comunity  good callers good tanks etc verry good clan deathrow and verry chill. guys  u can join if you stop talking bs because nobody is gona accept you if you talk like a child of 10 years old. not even jaja legacy fucker 

12 hours ago, Moha479 said:

yooo why u mad and come to the website of deathrow listen ron you can join if you apply and stop talking like a faqq u fuck. and deathrow is not full of retards u fuck good clan good comunity  good callers good tanks etc verry good clan deathrow and verry chill. guys  u can join if you stop talking bs because nobody is gona accept you if you talk like a child of 10 years old. not even jaja legacy fucker 

very good

Did you guys pin this thread 😂 Ron, Idk what you’re going through IRL but this is embarassing.... you Giga Impact and all the rest couldnt string each other’s shoelaces... just go

On 5/9/2020 at 10:20 PM, Cave said:

l000000000000000l i cba this dude spied on his own clan for us 

wtf lol 

On 6/26/2020 at 2:05 PM, Babeff said:

Cookie a decent lad deep inside ,,, very very deep,,, maybe?? Maybe not ...

I think everyone deserves a second chance bro, let him reapply, I'm sure he would do the right thing

On 4/23/2020 at 3:43 AM, Finally Rich said:

@Ron ArtesterWhy the fuck are you still here? I thought I told you to go poison someone else with your mindless irrational thoughts, you foul chunk of shit. The only good you could do for this world at this point is to allow your self to decompose in the woods to aid the surrounding flora in replacing the oxygen you waste on a daily basis. But given who you are, I wager you'd somehow fail to do that properly. Please, leave and let the responsible people take care of what's left of the world you almost singlehandedly destroyed by existing.

woah! I didnt know he had the capability to destroy the world 

I just realized that Ron liked all of his own comments... What a strange world I live in 

On 4/22/2020 at 10:14 PM, Victory said:

@Ron Artester sorry we missed you out there pal, maybe you'll come to the next trip dawg.

LOOOOOOL

On 4/22/2020 at 11:25 PM, Ron Artester said:

you downies cant pk rofl 14 in ts, no pk okej venny retards

Hey now... what do you have against my venny brethren?