Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Official NFL Discussion

Discuss anything pertaining to the NFL here.

The NFL draft is supposed to carry on as usual even with the stay at home sanction set on the country. At least we'll have something to watch and look forward to this month in the world of sports.

2020 NFL Draft will begin on
Thursday, April 23
and ends on
Saturday, April 25

For now at least.

Giants are my team, but we haven't been well in a few years lol

Same. Depending on how they draft they could be middling this year and then potentially great the next year. One of the younger teams in the league, a new coach, a franchise QB and RB. Things are looking up right now.

Going to be interesting to see how he does with another coach and team. Tampa Bay has all sorts of weapons for him though. I think he'll be fine as long as age doesn't catch up to him.

That's what they have Brian Hoyer for.

Draft can’t come soon enough.

Giants got it right by drafting Andrew Thomas. Happy we got the most polished Tackle.

So far so good for NYG. It looks like this offense will be totally rebuilt after picking another OT in R3 although he projects to sit out this year and develop. With Marc Colombo coming over to coach with Garrett from the Cowboys I can see this line playing much better this year.

Time to find some diamonds in the rough in the mid to late rounds.

Eagles draft a still developing QB in the second round while they have a 100M+ man in Carson Wentz. They really must not have confidence in his ability to stay healthy. Should have picked OL in the second. 

Packers picking a QB in the end of the first was another head scratcher. I don't think Aaron Rodgers is slowing down, nor do I think Jordan Love is going to be the answer once they move on from him.

Think they cut it down to 2 preseason games already I believe.

Giants second round pick Xavier McKinney just fractured his foot. Big blow to the secondary after we lost Baker to getting arrested on gun charges. Hopefully one of these young guys takes advantage of their opportunity.

Will the Colts and Phillip Rivers have a winning record? I’m thinking even, and they’re my team. I would rather see Jacoby Brisset develop more. Think has a lot of potential.

Edited by Frozone