Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Official NFL Discussion

Yea lots of injuries this year.

I didn't make a team this year. Haven't really been following closely enough apart from my own team.

Derrick Henry is a beast though.

eagles are KILLING ME MAN

46 minutes ago, DPS KING said:

eagles are KILLING ME MAN

Giants going to beat them for the first time in 36 years on Thursday.

Update: Evan Engram is still a bum and should be traded.

Antonio Brown apparently living with Tom Brady. Wonder how long this marriage lasts.

Waiting for Xavier McKinney to come back for the Giants. The D has a lot of potential. Playing Washington this week who is quietly one of the best defenses in the league. Giants beat them once I hope we can do it again this week. We're in just about every game until they blow it in the fourth. 

Colts and Titans should be fun to watch going forward. Division could be up in the air with Indy winning last night.

Steelers game moved from  Thanksgiving Day to Sunday because the whole Ravens team is getting Covid rip

My boys Will Fuller and Deshaun Watson absolutely SAVING my fantasy season last night.

My team includes:

QB: Lamar Jackson, Watson. Starting by startin Jackson, playing Watson these days

RB: Derick Henry, Mostert, Wallman, Jones II (SF)

WR: Julio Jones, Will Fuller, Marvin Jones (soon drop) and Patrick on Denver.  Did have Odell who obviously is out

Kicker: Justin Tucker

TE: Henry 

3rd in league in PF, been super unlucky with my matchups tho and have most points against in the league. First year playing/watching football at all. 

Losing Odell’s a killer even though Baker couldn’t get him the ball as much as he should.

Leonard Williams silencing a lot of critics with his play. Completely worth the third round pick considering there was no guarantee we could have signed him in Free Agency. 

Giants with a big win over Seattle. Really didn't expect that with Colt McCoy at QB. Think they have a chance at winning out at this point ot at least going 8-8.

Jets blew what was probably their last chance to win a game this season lol

Giants suck and Daniel Jones shouldn't have played. Wouldn't be opposed to Jason Garrett getting fired at season's end.

Die hard 49ers fan. Its deffanately not our year this year with all the injurys but always another year:)  who yall got for the superbowl prediction?!

4 minutes ago, Blizooed said:

Die hard 49ers fan. Its deffanately not our year this year with all the injurys but always another year:)  who yall got for the superbowl prediction?!

You think they stick with Garrapalo or trade him?

Haven't put much thought on the Super Bowl. Kansas City, Seattle maybe? 

Buffalo is a darkhorse.