Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Official NFL Discussion

8 minutes ago, Nullusion said:

You think they stick with Garrapalo or trade him?

Haven't put much thought on the Super Bowl. Kansas City, Seattle maybe? 

Buffalo is a darkhorse.

Shoot idk. He got injured his first season in then last season took us to the superbowl but screwed it for us. Then back on injury leave this year. Imo we need to trade him. 

I'm thinking Kansas city and either the saints or Seahawks.

10 hours ago, Blizooed said:

Shoot idk. He got injured his first season in then last season took us to the superbowl but screwed it for us. Then back on injury leave this year. Imo we need to trade him. 

I'm thinking Kansas city and either the saints or Seahawks.

I think the NFC is a bit more wide open than the AFC. Kansas City looks like they're in a league of their own, but you've got some good teams in Buffalo, Pittsburgh (pretender maybe), Tennessee and Baltimore. The NFC is more top heavy because I think Seattle, Green Bay and New Orleans at their peak are just as good as each other.

4 hours ago, Nullusion said:

I think the NFC is a bit more wide open than the AFC. Kansas City looks like they're in a league of their own, but you've got some good teams in Buffalo, Pittsburgh (pretender maybe), Tennessee and Baltimore. The NFC is more top heavy because I think Seattle, Green Bay and New Orleans at their peak are just as good as each other.

Id have to agree. I think Pittsburgh is just getting lucky this season lol. The Seahawks will choke in the plays off like everywhere year. And Greenway and the saints are always a hit or miss but they are doing exceptionly well also.

lost in the semis with a score of 135 in .5 ppr. Can't complain with the outing, guy i played ended up winning the whole thing 

Eagles should be reprimanded for tanking like that with playoff implications on the line for multiple teams. If the NFL doesn’t make an example of them it’s just going to make it seem okay for the next team to do it.

MVP: Derrick Henry

D-MVP: Xavien Howard

Rooting for the Saints, Bills and Titans to make it as far as they can.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:00 PM, Brodi said:

How is this not fucking over

??? Super Bowl isn't until February every year

Goff gets surgery on his thumb and serves as an emergency backup and has to play anyways. Big win for the Rams because I don't think anyone expected that.

Vikings lost with typical vikings fashion this year. Dont know how much longer i can be a fan. Sadge 😭Fire DAN BAILEY AND KIRK COUSINS!image.jpeg.5962899aa9fe9f3f25e9c17c89f7bde5.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Midwestnice

Really hope Aaron Rodgers doesn't make it lol

Tom Brady still killin it somehow. Imagine the Bills somehow make it to the Super Bowl and then Tom Brady is still there to get in their way? lmao

Prices of playoff tickets apparently through the roof because of limited capacity/supply and demand.

Low key want Brady to win a chip in year1 with his second team. Fuck the KC repeat.

Free Agency going to be fun to watch with a lot of big names being cut recently due to the cap being reduced. Not sure the Giants will even have the space to sign anyone.

Giants very quiet on Day 1 of Free Agency. We have a chance at Kenny Golladay but I don't have much hope with the amount of money we're working with. Salary cap is fucked at the moment.