Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Official NFL Discussion

This definitely is not for post count

WELCOME TO NEW YORK KENNY GOLLADAY

GIANTS CAUGHT THE BIG FISH YEEYEE

Couldn't be happier with New York's haul this year. Former first round pick Adoree Jackson of the Titans (cap casualty) along with TE Kyle Rudolph. Really gives us a chance to draft BPA in the first round and fill in the last few holes on the OL throughout the draft. Barring any major injuries I see this team having a lot of potential.

The return of Saquon Barkley 2021.

Dolphins really shaking up the draft by moving back from 3 to 12, then up from 12 to 6. Glad the Eagles are now picking behind us.

Dolphins making all kinds of moves this season. Just hope they put the right weapons with Tua

Just Fields just ran the fasted 40 for a QB since RG3. Man can move.

Jets traded Sam Darnold so it looks like they're going QB. 49ers really gambled on trading up and getting the 3rd best QB. Hope the guy they want is still there lol

Really looking forward to the draft

Teddy Bridgewater getting tossed around again for a 6th round pick. Almost feel bad for the guy. Seems like this will be the last team to really give him an honest shot though. They might even draft a QB early at that.

idk man you guys traded the house to get up to pick 3

I'm happy with the Giants draft. Bears pick could end up being top 10 next year if they suck. Imagine we have a future 1st round pick that ends up being #1 overall. Would really suck for Chicago.

On 5/2/2021 at 11:35 PM, Nullusion said:

idk man you guys traded the house to get up to pick 3

I'm happy with the Giants draft. Bears pick could end up being top 10 next year if they suck. Imagine we have a future 1st round pick that ends up being #1 overall. Would really suck for Chicago.

yes but we're loaded on both sides of the ball for years to come. everything is good. we can always shop for free agents if we need to fill spots. until we can get our 1st around draft picks back which will be in 2023 LOL

What you guys think ? Rodgers leaving Green Bay or is it all a show for a contract extension ?

Green Bay should just move on at this point. He's 37 years old and they have a 1st round replacement. Thing is I've heard that Jordan Love isn't the player the thought he was and they really fucked up and created this mess by drafting him. They could get a huge haul for Rodgers from Denver, Miami, among other places.

Rodgers is kind of a dick so I can see him holding out until the last minute like a lot of older players do if they choose not to trade him. It doesn't seem like Green Bay wants to get rid of him at this point.

Aaron Rodgers forfeiting 600k by not showing up to mandatory minicamp. That's a lotta money.

did dallas ever fill there back up qb spot for this season

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

did dallas ever fill there back up qb spot for this season

fook dallas