Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Official NFL Discussion

Giants with a good pickup in Logan Ryan. Think he's getting paid a bit much for #2 corner but given the hit at DB we needed him.

Last year in my fantasy football league I drafted Andrew Luck right before he retired... and half my top picks were injured at least half the season. Wish me luck this go around lmao

Leonard Fournette to the Bucs. Their team is pretty stacked on paper this year.

Losing Saquon Barkley hurts. As good as doctors are these days I'm not sure if he'll be the same type of player after this. Wishing a speedy recovery.

Giants are toast.

NFC east is a trash heap. Eagles shouldn't have won that game either lol. Divison leader has 1 win going into week 5.

Stephon Gilmore caught the covid. NFL is probably going to have a meltdown here pretty soon.

Talks of Tennessee having to forfeit their game against the Bills because of the COVID outbreak and private practice workouts they hosted despite the need for quarantine. Though the Bills get the win their players wouldn't get a paycheck.

Titans don't practice for like two weeks and come out and annihilate the Bills.

5 hours ago, Nullusion said:

Titans don't practice for like two weeks and come out and annihilate the Bills.

cheating for podtcount wont savw u ============= i was #1

No Thursday night game this week because Tennessee had to go and fuck it up and get Covid and get the Bills to move to Tuesday. Now the Bills next game gets moved to Monday before they're back on schedule.

I heard the south is a free for all as far as wearing masks goes.

On 10/16/2020 at 12:27 AM, Nullusion said:

No Thursday night game this week because Tennessee had to go and fuck it up and get Covid and get the Bills to move to Tuesday. Now the Bills next game gets moved to Monday before they're back on schedule.

I heard the south is a free for all as far as wearing masks goes.

Walmart asks us if we have a mask and we tell them yes and keep walking into the store. Texas strong. Minus Dallas and Austin, the California of Texas

Edited by Frozone

Last year I drafted Andrew luck, Saquon Barkley, and a couple other injured/retired players. This year I’m tied for first so far. Give me my money