Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Official NBA Discussion

Jimmy Butler guaranteeing a game 2 win. Not sure with all of these injuries. Bam not playing.

Heat are going to have a tough time getting another win. Can't really say this does much for LeBron's legacy when he has AD carrying and the Heat have had 2 of their best 4 players out for all but 20 minutes of the finals so far.

Going to be interesting to see if LBJ or AD get Finals MVP.

LeBron with another cake walk.

Warriors back next year and Brooklyn will be aiming to be the eastern powerhouse. Still don't know when next season will begin.

Should be interesting to see if being in the bubble turns out to be safer (from covid) when some players go back to their homes.

Running out of time to plan out the offseason and begin to have games on Christmas. Probably better that way for the players anyways because I don't imagine the teams playing really like being away from their familes.

NBA draft coming up. Bulls have the 4th pick. Really happy with the hiring of Billy Donovan as head coach. I'm hoping they can get a key piece with this pick. Lots of rumors surrounding Zach Lavine.

NBA draft tonight. Might be some big names on the move. Never understood teams trading superstars for middle of the road draft picks. Especially in a draft class where there is a lot of unknowns. Zach Lavine is a big name that could be moved along with Chris Paul.

Lakers wont win another chip without rondo

I think the Bulls got a nice piece in Patrick Williams. He's probably a couple of years away from contributing at only 19 years old though. Saw some NBA comparisons of Paul Millsap which isn't the worst. Given the whole covid situation this draft was one big question mark. There could end up being multiple superstars or it could just be a dud of a class.

The NBA draft also isn't as exciting as the NFL for whatever reason. I guess outside of the top three there's usually not a transcendent talent.

I have very sad news: Unless my raptors dont get a shoot first-pass second guy will focus on scoring like giannis or someone selfish we won't have a title run. We need a anthony davis.

Just now, Tova said:

I have very sad news: Unless my raptors dont get a shoot first-pass second guy who will focus on scoring like giannis or someone selfish we won't have a title run. We need a anthony davis.

Yea you're championship window closed when Kawhi left. Think Van Fleet is leaving now too.

Could see more of Durant vs. Westbrook in the East. Grab your popcorn.