Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tova

Runescape HD

I'd legit max total if I was able to play runescape like this

Edited by Tova

Looks pretty dope, game needs new players for sure

Looks really cool but it's not necessary for myself.

would take getting used to but i can see it bringing more utility

tbh when they released rs HD in 2008 I almost quit but I drew the line when EOC came out.

The simplier the graphics the better though I do think if they could somehow make it optional to keep the current graphics or change to those that'd be totally fine. In 08 that's where they messed up.

Edited by Abyssal_Ryan

11 minutes ago, Abyssal_Ryan said:

tbh when they released rs HD in 2008 I almost quit but I drew the line when EOC came out.

The simplier the graphics the better though I do think if they could somehow make it optional to keep the current graphics or change to those that'd be totally fine. In 08 that's where they messed up.

Yeah its just the client. So if you use RL or the vanilla client you have the same GFX as now. Youl only get the HD graphics if you use Tottty's client

I tried getting some IRL friends into rs but every single one of them didnt continue cause of the shit graphics and tons of better options out there. Current OSRS GPX are for nostalgia only - Nostalgia is not sustainable at all for the games health

Edited by Tova

16 minutes ago, Tova said:

I tried getting some IRL friends into rs but every single one of them didnt continue cause of the shit graphics and tons of better options out there. Current OSRS GPX are for nostalgia only - Nostalgia is not sustainable at all for the games health

Fair enough man each to their own but I've always said to those seeking more improved GPX to head over to rs3. Though I see where you are coming from in wanting your IRL friends to play alongside you and whatnot. That being said yea that's a pretty decent solution in having the client there for those seeking higher tier graphics but the exact same gameplay and community. Before OSRS was released I personally was hoping for a much earlier version of the game like 05 as I see the simple days as the peak of rs, but I was still appreciative of an older version regardless 

Edited by Abyssal_Ryan

I stop after the change combat to Evolution of combat, which sucks! my account is maxed combat with based of 90's on RS3 now if abandoned it 

I personally really like it & is one of the main reasons I returned after a year break. It looks relaxing.

On 5/7/2020 at 1:48 PM, Slaughter17 said:

I personally really like it & is one of the main reasons I returned after a year break. It looks relaxing.

Have you been able to play HD yet? Like do you have access to the beta?

I don't know if I could give up all of the plugins that RuneLite has to offer for graphics.  I hear RL has a GPU update coming in the future, hopefully it's comparable 

Looks dope, but Ill stick with current graphics.