Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tova

Civilization 6

Civilization is basically a turn based strategy game and, in my opinion, the best strategy game out there. It takes a while to get used to all the tactics and mechanics because there is so much going on in it but learning it is actually fun. You get to pick specific leaders (Rosevelt, Gandhi, Victoria, etc) for many of the different civilizations(Aztec, France, Canada and many more) that have existed in our history and use their special tactics to your advantage. They just released an expansion of sort today which I just bought and have well over 1000 hours in the game.

Mind you, a game lasts a really long time and you usually play it over a few days because you start of in the Ancient era and progress to the Modern era over time. Its actually quite interesting if you are into strategy games. Theres a lot of wars (PvP if you play online) in the game as well because you want to dominate other civilizations but you can  take different routes as well like going for science victories by for example being the first to establish a colony on mars.

Check it out if you are thinking of playing something new and interesting.

civ is decent i recommend age of empires  as well

been playing Civ for a long time, great series of games

On 7/25/2020 at 5:45 PM, Nursering said:

Looks interesting

Looks badass, I might have to try it. Looking for another fun game to play on the side.

I liked the first CIV games, the current ones suck.