Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lirk

Player Indicators

I noticed in a lot of the videos and screenshots I've seen on here that many of you aren't using player indicators or you have it set up in a way thats inefficient during wars.

The biggest downfall in a fight is when the majority of members aren't on pile.  I know what it's like to see the perfect 1 shot kill and nobody can find it.

If you're on RL, the plugin "Player Indicators" solves 90% of the problems.  If you have it set up like I show below, you will never have to right click someone unless there's multiple opts clumped.  Even then, the list will be highlighted and you'll be able to find that one specific person easily.

unknown.png

The reason I don't highlight my clan members is because I don't need to see them as often as I need to see the opponents. I've tested many different colors and it seems as if cyan sticks out the most and is the easiest to read.  If you follow the settings on the right, I can assure you finding the enemies in a clan fight will be a breeze.  Hope this helps someone.

Edited by Lirk

Personally I don’t like how it clutters the screen but it’s definitely something useful to use if you’re fine with it

1 hour ago, Charbs said:

Personally I don’t like how it clutters the screen but it’s definitely something useful to use if you’re fine with it

Are you on fixed? It never really clutters if you use resize-able.  I would imagine fixed mode would be a little too much

56 minutes ago, t4ze said:

Are you on fixed? It never really clutters if you use resize-able.  I would imagine fixed mode would be a little too much

Yeah I play in fixed it’s pretty rough 

More of a plain jane guy myself. If it were up to me I'd outlaw all of those plugins.

3 hours ago, Charbs said:

Yeah it's a clutter if you play on a smaller display or in fixed.  However, it's extremely helpful for those who always have to click on 5 different people to find the correct pile.  When everyone can find the call within 5 seconds, the fight becomes extremely one sided.

On 6/23/2020 at 7:57 AM, Charbs said:

same

Thanks Lirk, I've been using Yellow player indicators but I might give Cyan a try.