Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
lil Rich

How do you guys see the future of mutli Pking going?

I'm hoping when soul wars comes out it will attract more mutli pking recruits. if clans had a funnel for finding good recruits. So to get into the ufc now there's two ways fight in other organizations and be a killer with a great record, or be funneled through this series called dana whites contender series. Its the ufc fight of finding good recruits for the company before giving fights a contract and wasting promotion and money on them. If clans had that option of starting a smaller clan before letting them into the bigger clan it would be great for having long term members. The only problem is the removal of rewards makes it less attractive to new recruits, aka the removal of the rev cave. any ideas on how Jagex can make it so there's more a reward system for new recruits to be introduced into pking?

Yes more minigames involving team effort

im kinda missing rev caves, multi pk is jsut mad boring to me atm

55 minutes ago, Finally Rich said:

im kinda missing rev caves, multi pk is jsut mad boring to me atm

what happened to rev caves?

Good hopes on that too

52 minutes ago, Tova said:

what happened to rev caves?

Removed them because of how much real life trading was going on and the corruption behind protection clans. First they nerfed the drop table a bit then they turned the entire cave into a PJ-able singles area.

They just need to update the Wilderness in general. The rest of the game is catered to week in and week out yet they do a major wilderness update once every year.

The Wilderness Volcano is utterly useless yet sits in the deepest and most dangerous section of the wilderness. There should be an incentive to going out there than clue scrolls and diaries. I think this area has a lot of potential, even if they were to make a cave in similar fashion to the TzHaar City where you go inside the Volcano to fight some sort of boss.

There's no point of training agility in the Wilderness anymore. Either buff the rates or make it so that if you're wearing a certain amount of risk you can get accelerated exp. If you're training anything in deep wilderness it should be the best experience in the game. 

Much like the volcano in the northeastern part of the wilderness, the northwestern part is dead content too. There's far too many ice giants and ice warriors and no real reason to be up there apart from maybe to mine runite ore. This would be a great place to put a boss similar to the Ice Demon in CoX. I'd also suggest making this area multi instead but that would probably never happen.

I'd also limit the amount of worlds people could play on. Condensing the population would be instrumental to creating activity in the wilderness. This isn't likely to be popular among the rs community because the majority like the PvM and won't be able to find empty worlds.

Overall without a place for multi clans to fall back on like Revenant Caves the sizzle will wear out and you'll see clans grow smaller and smaller. Right now I don't think it has negatively affected anyone too much, but if PvMing in the wilderness continues with minimal risk (safe spots, monk robes ect.) and not much reward there won't be anyone for PKers to kill.

58 minutes ago, Nullusion said:

Removed them because of how much real life trading was going on and the corruption behind protection clans. First they nerfed the drop table a bit then they turned the entire cave into a PJ-able singles area.

thats really sad

Soul wars sounds so dope actually, I miss that mini-game..  

Would be nice if there was a whole generation of new clanners to come through but it’s unlikely