Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Sunday: GMT + EST ft. 420, AC & NL

6Ci1NSs.png

k7ia6QS.png   dEuvfoB.png   GPwhN6X.png       

Az6B5MV.png

Earlier in the afternoon we went out on a small man in Bounty Hunter worlds killing anyone we could hit in the hot spots. Once the hot spot changed to Rogue's Castle we went up and scouted T U B B Y risking a Tome of Fire and quickly set up north and rushed in with spears. We were lucky enough to not only take the tome off his hands, but also smited the Staff of the Dead. Eventually DF had massed up and rushed us deep so we moved our trip to caves where we continued to feast on DK and other randoms before ending.

Later in the evening we began scouting around to see what was out. After finding a few random teams in caves we decided to start our EST trip and hit some of them for loot. Apparently DK is trying to hold Rev caves on BH worlds so we hit them a few times before bumping into 420. They had some numbers on us but we absolutely obliterated them in a barrage clump and chased the last few out before taking an ending.

Anonymous Community has seemingly been making a comeback in wake of DMM returning. We found them in caves and made quick work of them as the majority were in ballista.

Following the scrap with AC we continued the trip finding another decent sized latino team going by the name of PL? They did their best attempt at fighting back but it didn't take long before the last few hugging the thirty line were cleared. From here we kept hopping where we found a few NL south of the 30 line. We logged in our guys and they logged in theirs. We began fighting back, catching some clumps on them as they had us outnumbered by 5-10. Eventually their numbers overwhelmed us and we called a mass to fight them. Unfortunately they were hit by SV who had also massed for them and ended soon afterwards. 

We continued PKing for another hour at different locations as we searched for 420/AC/NL only to find other random small teams with mystic before ending. Good job everyone. 👍

CEjZczu.png

4lyA7dk.png
l8wN0TN.pngMz02WvM.png

oWfIMtE.pngh
gQKkGuf.gif
RjM2vv3.png
5tW8tkR.png
iLmJsnk.png
VrjJM8z.png
3ERbmkl.png
jAo35aE.png
ElgQsn2.png
BYq49MB.png
xKp3OK9.png
g1lsHqo.png
51b682a92a5b25b610afc9f74a3cb6ff.png
2f36e01d56796772690a0ef5758daaaf.png 
faa09bd20e6a0b7b6605b1e8727d1677.png
4xri9mH.png
Xv5PyrD.png
AhHzFi5.png
5M369h9.png
OPoDdgB.png
2020-04-26_21-22-44.png 

Capture.PNG

nice work lads tubby for staff lmaooo

So you're going by "Death row" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..