• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Tuesday: PKRI vs. Violent Resolution ft. SV & RoT

image.png.f1ec6c2749bb81b207ccaa82e80ece

k7ia6QS.png   dEuvfoB.png   GPwhN6X.png

Late last night after our fight with Playdead and Violent Resolution we had VR asking if we'd like a fight the next day. After talking it over we agreed on a short capped fight for this Tuesday evening. Though we agreed to match opts, both sides were just about even in numbers give or take one or two. As we moved up to 35 portals while VR set up we slowly made our way east of mossies and rushed in. With the majority of the fight happening around the lava vents each side was able to catch clumps. The bigger the clump we would find, the more momentum we gained. Vetion slowly made it's way over to the fight and was no help to anyone tanking. After a bit of fighting Sovereign thought it would be a good idea to camp returners and barrage from single so we paused the fight briefly and pushed them out before resuming. Continuing the fight Sovereign's 6 man pull grew by 4 more and they were a bit more ballsy about coming into multi. We each pushed them back to the west in single before moving it all the way east where they could no longer hide before moving the fight to another location.

Setting up at 44's we again rushed into VR and clumped them around the lava vents. Some time went by as the fight went back and forth before SV decided to log in from single and snipe the fight. Putting our battle on pause we switched our focus and clearly outmatched SV as they sat in singles. Without much hope of a successful crash they were forced to call RoT to assist their 10 man pull. Nearing the mark of our cap we decided to call it a day.

Weird how PD spammed they'd see us tomorrow and then we didn't. Thanks for the action tonight VR.

QqOfimh.png

PuhFDnw.png
FD4tagK.gif 
cAekQ5m.png 
3h3aZEM.png
a9583b78512615e466b34b9053368788.png
40TE2XD.gif 
qYrycYq.gif 
OkMNvXk.png
32sGvtc.png
6b4844953f997eb278c63c1e3b0987cf.png
uKeHn9i.png
TKjwFVp.png
PCvNJv0.png
4ayMY5I.png
bOLNFqS.png
Rb4Yzqt.png
NSu9MGy.png
6ZcLR3I.png
2020-11-17_20-55-25.png
2020-11-17_21-32-29.png
2020-11-17_21-27-01.png
2020-11-17_20-38-00.png
eUIXRuj.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
java_UeLxIqlAVb.png07074451773fc0c01cd664f2d09380d3.png5bb1fbe79432a311a6593d370327563f.pngunknown.png

SV fucking sucks lmfao irl 

TY for clean battle VR

where the fuck was PD LOL

Not a good look SV smh smoked imo unbiased personally imo 

Look at the state of sv lmfao

in the gutter hahahahaha

surprised rot stuped to that low of a level, but again GF vr.

PD would rather fight Fate than get cleared by us for the fifth time in ten days. Solid choice if I do say so myself.