Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Moha479

Happy New Year

Happy New Year   deathrow its been verry good and nice to be in such an good and awsome clan i love all of you guys in the clan 1 by 1 brother to brother i enjoyed alot of our conversations in teamspeak and our trips iv been in the clan since march/april and i never had no problems with nobody i never got mad at nobody imagine a whole year in a clan with out getting mad to anyone says what kind of good guys you all are man respect   i will be in here till we wipe out all the clans fromthe wilderness i hope u guys get better in your lives and ur families be healty in this shitty time lets go in the new year with a blessed good year thank you deathrow i wil be here till the end much love for all of you   we have seen alot of good things smiting ppl for +1s and also furiouso nex losing bank back to back to back and also some bad things like furiouso nex flashing his dick for 10m and frost shield died to me good things victory wining over 30B for the boys in the clan since april clearing alot of clans like pd sv ez lc vr ac and so on and so on overall our clan has been improved over the year and its getting better and better most important off all our teamspeak comunity is the best we got out there once you join the chat its all laughing til u get tears anyway respect for my fellow deathrow members happy new year may god bless u guys in this new year ❤️ 

Happy new year brother

This is why I am #Moha-RS

8 hours to go yet in the most powerful country in the world.

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY NEW YEAR BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
2021 will be a good one 

Happy new year to you too brotha! Happy new year to all of DR as well. I am also glad that i've become a part of this family. Thanks for the hospitality and love everyone. #DR4LIFE

sit

Lead us to victory in 2021 Moha!