Oxgv7y3.png

rTzhDAR.png

QgWEk7I.png

~ Welcome to P2P Multi

Edited by Tova

Ye tbh I didn’t rly understand what they were talking about

all good tho

Edited by Charbs

If killing your members because they are inside 6 man clumps all the fucking fight is mass sniping, hell we did that lmfao.

Not sure why they are crying legit wasn’t even calling and had 2 kids legit on me the whole entire fight even when I wasn’t near our pile. They should focus more on not getting in 6 man clumps instead of complaining about ppl freezing them off.

They had 8 ppl on ingame counter (which counts looters too) at one point then during round 2 it started off with us clumping them in a 6 man initially, then back to back 4 mans northeast and then south west where they were cleared again. So.....yikes. Vr 🤦‍♂️ 

At one point we had gotten them in so many clumps we just switched from north to south

Dying in a clump isn't being sniped....

Nice vid Tovadian

Why are they acting like this is f2p lol😂😂

Anyhow, how hypocritical when "iTank Pridee" was sniping saying "mage is nfs" in a friendly where we sat 5 members for them.

These words are so shit..... Around of 4-6 vr members were attacking me all the time. Idk why some vr members are with broken heart cause I left. L9L. 90% of my time I was fighting with 0 food in my bag. 😮 And more some  vr members like Elrond and slash can’t hear ur own caller. 😉

Fucked them up so good they claim we're mass sniping whhhaaaaaat? I play runescape to try to get away form that kiddish blaming shit I deal with on a daily outside of rs yet here we are lmaooooooo. SMOKED

#tryagainmtfs #DR>ALL

They also forgot to mention the VR members who brought claws and inferno to the round 2 that clawed DR members then teleported to go get spec just to come back and redo what they thought was slick. 🙊

nice pov, I see alot of purple dots

vr fuckin sucks lmfao

15 year old clan and still shit