• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Thursday: Kings of EST ft. 420/AC/PD/Rev/RoT/WG/Zen

4 hours ago, diegoM said:

Dumbfuck wheelie

how to be champions like deathrow u need lots of lessions pm moha i can do that but it has its price 👀

it seems like my riddle has to be writin again> WAS IT ME?? WAS IT NULLUSION? WAS IT BABEFF? DIEGO? WHO WAS IT? WAS IT PARTY PETE? MABYE WHO KNOWS BUT I CAN TELL U WHO IT WAS

IT WAS DEATHROW! WITH ITS FURY AND BARRAGES AND ITS RANGERS EVERYWERE THERE IS NO CLAN THAT CAN BE LIKE THE TRUE LEGIONS WE ARE WE ARE DEATHROW AND WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE THE QUESTION IS DO YOU HAVE ANY LAST WORDS?

54 minutes ago, Moha479 said:

it seems like my riddle has to be writin again> WAS IT ME?? WAS IT NULLUSION? WAS IT BABEFF? DIEGO? WHO WAS IT? WAS IT PARTY PETE? MABYE WHO KNOWS BUT I CAN TELL U WHO IT WAS

IT WAS DEATHROW! WITH ITS FURY AND BARRAGES AND ITS RANGERS EVERYWERE THERE IS NO CLAN THAT CAN BE LIKE THE TRUE LEGIONS WE ARE WE ARE DEATHROW AND WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE THE QUESTION IS DO YOU HAVE ANY LAST WORDS?

1 hour ago, Moha479 said:

rev pd and bc are dead guys...