Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abyssal_Ryan

My account got unbanned after 10 YEARS

So recently I got sent a pm from a friend saying that there's a method somewhere on the runescape website that you can send in a appeal for your perm banned account EVEN if you had used the one time appeal which I used up shortly after getting my acc that was like 2130 total permed for botting (dumb af ik) back in 2010.. 

Well sure enough I went to the specific section on their website, put in my user name and email then selected the new appeal option and within the space of 2 or so hours I recieved a email back saying that they've now unbanned my account and will be willing to give me another chance.

Logged on him and everything was how I left him, the stats and items he even had 2 santa hats which are 1bill rs3 gp each so I'm willing to do a trusted trade of those for osrs gold so if anyone knows the right contacts as I could really use that osrs gp to get 99 pray/return sets etc, it'd be appreciated. But yea the dopest aspect of the unban aside from that was the fact I could see all my oldschool buddies from that friends list I was unable to access for 10 fucking years so I was able to get in contact with all those guys again and safe to say some of them were ecstatic to speak to me again, a few forgot completely who I was and one even thought I died irl lmao.

2c315e707bef99cd57fd27bd2e15acea.png

790a55ad43800250776c154852c31fa4.jpg

23 minutes ago, Stl Arrow said:

Wtf how

They unbanned a shit ton of accounts as long as you didn't RWT, If you have one banned put in an appeal.

9 minutes ago, Ron Artester said:

no one gives a fuck stfu shitter

still crying little bitch?

Thats sweet man, good to see it

sick as lad can easilyyy sell those santas for bank and trade over for osrs gp. I haven't done it so idk what site is safe though. Pretty cool you found your friends as well. Congrats!

holy shit gz

fuaaaaak nice, i got my perma banned acc back as well, got it perma banned after  a few months OSRS got released in 2013 lmfao

Nice job on the recovery man my main had a similar situation at one time but got it back, GZ!