Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smoke

Deathrow Presents: Inside Beyond Control 2.0 (RANK LEAK / BEHIND THE SCENES EXPOSED)

image.png 
how did dr get this picture of rank only channel

"I'd like to keep this short and sweet but some things need to be said. Some of you need to have some heart or pride towards the clan because it's absolutely pitiful that some of you refuse to show up to events and when you do, you barely last 30 minutes. I understand that people have other matters to attend to but I can't understand how some of you claim to rep PD on your chest but refuse to show up to shit. We have the same ML that we've always had and we've always had pride in having the highest attendance percentage relative to member list but that's changed as of recent. We had the perfect opportunity tonight to squash DR's latest mass join and 60% of you couldn't bother showing up and the other 20% left before 12pm. That leaves us with 20% of the clan giving a shit. I'm proud of those of you who stuck it out and stayed and I understand if you left near midnight. What I can't understand is leaving 30 minutes into a prep when we're fighting our fucking rival of all people. Show the fuck up to events or fuck off. Tired of deadweight holding us back. If you left early for whatever reason, let this be a warning to you. If we're fighting our rivals/victims on a prep: you better fucking stay longer than 30 minutes."

Just now, Kuwa said:

"I'd like to keep this short and sweet but some things need to be said. Some of you need to have some heart or pride towards the clan because it's absolutely pitiful that some of you refuse to show up to events and when you do, you barely last 30 minutes. I understand that people have other matters to attend to but I can't understand how some of you claim to rep PD on your chest but refuse to show up to shit. We have the same ML that we've always had and we've always had pride in having the highest attendance percentage relative to member list but that's changed as of recent. We had the perfect opportunity tonight to squash DR's latest mass join and 60% of you couldn't bother showing up and the other 20% left before 12pm. That leaves us with 20% of the clan giving a shit. I'm proud of those of you who stuck it out and stayed and I understand if you left near midnight. What I can't understand is leaving 30 minutes into a prep when we're fighting our fucking rival of all people. Show the fuck up to events or fuck off. Tired of deadweight holding us back. If you left early for whatever reason, let this be a warning to you. If we're fighting our rivals/victims on a prep: you better fucking stay longer than 30 minutes."

pd closed after this message and bc lost another ally lmfao

8 minutes ago, Nullusion said:

Reap what you sow 

Benz thinkin that maybe starting beef with DR wasn't the best idea

running_around_asking_for_info.PNG?width=705&height=158

I've been mad before. But I've never been THIS mad before.

Mate problem is u don't look it from my side ,I ask for simple thing of a screenshot to make sure theyt massing cause they weren't nowhere to be found for over 90min on April day and then they just go offline just comes over that ur hiding shit like I wanna know exactly the moment they poke disc , when they prep events how many signed up , I shouldn't be running behind u asking for info all the time

Mate problem is u don't look it from my side ,I ask for simple thing of a screenshot to make sure theyt massing cause they weren't nowhere to be found for over 90min on April day and then they just go offline just comes over that ur hiding shit like I wanna know exactly the moment they poke disc , when they prep events how many signed up , I shouldn't be running behind u asking for info all the time