Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tova

A Serious Discussion

This is a very serious topic as it affects us all greatly. I am here to discuss want kind of Booty (ASS) are men actually attracted to. The scientific reason Man is attracted to Ass is because the measurements of a Woman's hips-to-waste ratio informs our primal instinct of the woman's child-bearing capability. This is true and you can search up on this. Its the same reason we are attracted towards breasts because its what feeds our infants. Our primal instincts are all about reproduction or surviving so we can reproduce later. It the same with every other species on the planet - we legit live to reproduce.

So what I wanted to discuss was what kind of ass do you like? Obviously no one likes a small ass so the choice is between a Big Booty or a Proportionate Ass.  There has been a wave of 'THICC' that's been going around where big booties is what is shown on mainstream media and people like Nicki Minaj keep pumping their ass with lipids.

Here is an example of what I mean by a Big Booty in the new music video released by the local clown:

And here is what I mean by a Proportionate Ass

I0L3lQc.jpg

Sexy-Big-Booty-leggings-for-Women-Sport-z

I love a proportionate ass. In my opinion Big Booties are ugly, also, scientifically speaking that hip-to-waste ratio is fucked so people are not REALLY attracted to them in their primal form. Its just a liking/craze thats been built via mainstream media that some may find attractive. What do you like? What are your thoughts & opinions?

Edited by Tova

LOOOL I love and respect all types of back

Lol!! Pear booties but all in seriousness. #28 lmao! That’s booty yasssssssss!!! (DONT TELL MY WIFE LMAO)

FAE8B3F5-45D9-4250-B66C-C6170BD9E7AB.jpeg

Edited by Txuj

Proportionate buns all day, every day. And twice on Thirsty Thursdays 

31 minutes ago, Itz Undead said:

Proportionate buns all day, every day. And twice on Thirsty Thursdays 

Lol,  so specific!  I like the seriousness lol

if it ain't THICC it ain't shit. I like a nice ass. its gotta have some meat on there and cushion for the pushing. not to be mistaken by a gigantic or "Niki minaj" ass, its gotta be reasonable and juicy

If it ain’t black u can take it back

I would eat the girls in gooba music video’s ass’s out for weeks on ends , thiccccc boot be truly marvellous 

The proportionate ass with the back arch is a major key.

l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l, 🍑

watched like 10 secs of that video and had to turn off all that clown does is shout out random senseless garbage, brainwashing the newer generations to the extreme.

23 minutes ago, Abyssal_Ryan said:

watched like 10 secs of that video and had to turn off all that clown does is shout out random senseless garbage, brainwashing the newer generations to the extreme.

Watch my video!!! Booty everywhere!!! Lol!! 

2 minutes ago, Txuj said:

Watch my video!!! Booty everywhere!!! Lol!! 

I'll watch it man given it doesnt have some ugly weird ass lookin clown screamin garbage lol 

1 minute ago, Abyssal_Ryan said:

I'll watch it man given it doesnt have some ugly weird ass lookin clown screamin garbage lol 

Lol,  nice beautiful women with some Mandingo ass booty!! Lol

2 minutes ago, Txuj said:

Lol,  nice beautiful women with some Mandingo ass booty!! Lol

👌🤙

imo proportionate  cuz my dick aint that big 

#ProportionateBootiesMatter

one woman and hopefully shes athletic best you can hope for

I like every type of ass, as soon as it has a hole, idc