• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Monday: PKRI vs. Playdead ft. No Turmoil

HU6wHJd.png
k7ia6QS.png  dEuvfoB.png   GPwhN6X.png    

During a small competition around the wilderness we stumbled upon a few randoms at new gate who we smited for their ballistas and an Armadyl Godsword. After wrapping up the first half of our event we had scouted Playdead switching to gloves and heading to Vetion. We decided to gear up and head over for our a fight and as we gathered ourselves one of their members logged in and slowly called the rest of them in. The fight started off rather even with similar opts in game as Playdead frantically spammed their discord. We took advantage early on while they paniced and ran through their pile. As they began to gain and even the numbers a bit we found ourselves barraging even bigger clumps, leaving the mini-map majorly purple. Nearing the 30 minute mark they gained a bit more on us but we continued to fight through as their small advantage didn't feel like much. Each side would take momentum when large clumps were forced to teleport out. Having set a cap for ourselves we decided to call it a night nearing the one hour mark with no SV in sight.

QqOfimh.png

OnHSzAw.png
NFZ1T0S.png

PhrHTOg.png
h3YLhfN.png
z8oGBaj.png
QnrCWlt.png
RkOvgdv.png
80ZeyCT.png
GUemTFD.png
DQrfNEy.png
2020-09-21_21-58-44.png
lD6osGu.png WLSnJeC.png fGSXlKy.png d4a816edf36d40f14a030ae52c397daf.png mohakill0921.png

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! fucking cleared the kings of the wild win again like always deathrow productions on my chest 

fought pd in one spot and randoms in a dif spot at the same time. we are too good

Just now, Ravioli said:

fought pd in one spot and randoms in a dif spot at the same time. we are too good

yeah bro... we are too good 😄

Just confused why Home of Fate pulled up to crash the fight with 6?? Time to crash their trips 🤷🏻‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Frozone said:

Sounds like a fun night. Wish I could’ve been there! 

^^

18 minutes ago, Call Me Ho said:

Just confused why Home of Fate pulled up to crash the fight with 6?? Time to crash their trips 🤷🏻‍♂️

nig who the fuck is home of fate

18 minutes ago, Call Me Ho said:

they will not see off

I missed out on this fun slap? Lol.  Good job men!