Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Moha479

Callisto Went Into Claws

so we dem boys tried to kill callisto but shit went the other way on the fence when we saw some idiot trying to hit us so we just chased him and ocean dropped him on his forehead

for dragon claws right after the claws mister moha was still deep in the wilderness behind and his butt-buddy came to kill moha so moha like we all know he is our big daddy he hit him with his flail and took him for 6M AFTER CALLISTO WE GOT RUSHED BY SOME ILLEGALY TEAM CALLED SOG LIKE THEY SOG DICK BUT ANYWAY WE DECIDED TO MOVE BECAUSE THEY WERE RAGGING AND WE STUMBED AGAINST SOME IDIOTS AT ALTAR WITH AHRIMS TORAGS ETC  SO WE DECIDED TO STAY AND FIGHT THEM WITH 6 MAN WHILE THEY HAD 18 WE DROPED 3 OF THEM FOR BANK LOOT LIKE I SAID THIS NIGHT WAS A SUCCES LIKE IT ALWAYS IS MUCH LOVE FOR MY DEATHROW SOLDIERS HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF OUR MIDNIGHT ADVENTURE BELLOW

0cbab8bae3ead7e7682c7b62a152c8a2-png.jpg

unknown.png

4cZssPl.png

Schermafbeelding_2020-10-31_052706.png

unknown.png

THIS IS HOW WE ROLE ( !!! NOTE !!! THIS WAS IN LIKE 1 HOUR OF PKING/PVMING MAD RESPECT TO MY NIGGERS WHO WERE WITH US @Nullusion @Fiddy  @Victory @Ocean Man @Mau @Thatdudebananas @Moha479 RESPECT @Brodi @Digg

Edited by Moha479

Nice work and grats on the claws.

looty 

grammar and spelling on a whole other level bless up 

moha did this to you 

Great action guys