Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nullusion

Favorite Fight of 2020

With 2020 coming to an end we can look back at some of the highlights over the last 8+ months. Some of you have been around longer than others and have attended different fights than others may have. If you were to make a list of your Top 5 (or Top 3) favorite fights thus far which would it be? An easy way to jot your memory could be to sift through "The Gallery" or "Aftermaths" to find the fight you're looking for.

Top 5 Favorite Fights

1. April 11th, 2020 - Revenant Caves vs. Vengeance
This one sticks out for me because it was one of our first big fights and apparently they had 30+ to our 22 but it never felt like it in game. Rev caves were always messy to fight in but we fought for probably over an hour and each side had their moments but we cleared them once, they re-rushed and eventually gained (probably when AF ended their trip). We caught some pretty big clumps in this fight and I think it was a good tone setter in the first two weeks of our existence.

2. June 26th, 2020 - Playdead Shot Dead
If there ever was a one sided fight it was this one. Having been in hibernation for months while they finessed Nothing Left into merging into their 18 man clan they decided to suicide for more than three hours. The Boys were too scared to join in on the actual fight and sat at the entrance forcing everyone to hop to return but the Venezuelans would hit you on the next world you'd hop to. Still we had one of our biggest pulls to date and continuously slaughtered Playdead with more than 30 people. Eventually they stopped using robes and came back to barrage solely in black hides so we stepped on the gas and cleared them out and took a fall in. This was the final blow needed to force the merge. Neither clan could compete one versus one.

3. November 26, 2020 - The Boys Thanksgiving Feast
Someone decided it would be a good idea to play RuneScape the night before American Thanksgiving (4n Babeff) and we ended up running into quite a few clans. Having cleared out the Latinos several times The Boys started popping up here and there so we decided to give them the smoke. Despite approaching nearly midnight EST with a holiday looming the next day our numbers grew and remained consistent as we farmed them for more than two hours. This comes in just behind Playdead for how one sided the fight was. They tried to outlast but it was futile. After taking our ending we banked knowing they'd try to get an ending of their own and quickly teleported back up and gwased out their entire fall in.

4. May 2nd, 2020 - Crazy PKers Put to Rest
We had began our climb through the F2P ranks and Crazy PKers had some beef with some of our members from Supremes. Being that they were one of the few active F2P clans we asked them to put their money where their mouth was. Refusing to fight any later than 4 EST we gave in to their demands knowing what was going to happen anyways. Off to a quick start we transitioned through their members one by one with absolute one bangs to the point where everyone started laughing. They thought they actually had a chance and used someone leaving clan chat as an excuse to leave the fight. After taunting them to teleport up to Greater Demons they decided to call any of their allies they could find to help them gain numbers to fight us but it wasn't enough. They eventually came up and were chased out within minutes. We spent more time at the bank and walking around at Greater Demons than actually fighting. This was the nail in the coffin for Crazy PKers.

5. June 6th, 2020 - Nothing Left Bloodshed
This list wouldn't be complete without including our biggest victims. After the first month or two of opening we made a habit of putting Nothing Left in their place every time we fought. Eventually it came to the point where they wouldn't fight back, would avoid us all together, or cancel trips because they didn't have enough people. Sunday was meant to be Nothing Left's strongest day of the week so we decided to hit them at their peak. Being that we don't typically have events on Sundays or the weekends for that matter, we were also vulnerable but decided to rush in with whatever we had knowing NL's locations and numbers. Luckily for us they decided to fight back this time around. It didn't take long for us to gain when people heard who we were fighting. TeamSpeak was electric as we quickly took the upperhand and demoralized them with spams. This was also when Scuffed dropped the infamous "my dick is bigger than yours". Eventually we had reduce Nothing Left to salad robes about forty minutes in and had them on the ropes before the teleported at around the hour mark.

Wasnt around for these, looking forward to the new year 😉 

I’d probably say WL x Arroz when I had just came back in June. Was still around lvl 60, and had to fight on someone else’s account, got to call after 5 years and felt amazing again. That fight made me want to lvl up again and max out combat. Still got me playing.

Has to be either the CP Gdz fight, PD 3 hour fight or the NL boneyard fight on the Sunday.

Special mention to our TR p2p cwa was some rly intense/close rounds 

The Boys thanksgiving feast. I pulled up did ma thang and farmed. Seen a lot of loot being left on the ground so I told a few of my Res friends that I was raiding with before you guys blew up disc to come loot. They walked out with 26M loot combined and I easily had 10-12 kills lmao 

When we killed and closed Nothing Left.

2hr+ farming the boys dumb rats got clapped we had guys that literally never died and I felt like my calling was on fire, also was funny as fuck 1 item clapping their fake fall in then nsing and they stopped returning

this was good rape sessions for all the victims verry good 

Honourable mention smoking sv new gate but fight was bit short for my liking

for me was WL x ARROZ... f2p unccaped... arroz was destroyed HAHAHA i decided to go back to pvp just to fight these arroz kids

my fav fights? i wasn't there with ya for any of the earlier fights this year but my top 3 are 12/12/2020 CLEARED EVERYONE, 12/27/2020 Moha small man-cleared the shit of of niggas and last but not least, Last night's fight with fate. Gangbanged tf out them bitches no lube for +1s. 

Massacring the boys for sure.  They had nothing on us whatsoever.   Second would be the f2p fight vs crazy pkers. I was not apart of the clan back then but that looked crazy.

the fight where we smoked NL at new gate and Engine was screaming 4 man 4 man 4 man holy shittttt

19 hours ago, Ax3 said:

the fight where we smoked NL at new gate and Engine was screaming 4 man 4 man 4 man holy shittttt

April 29th, 2020 - Nothing Left Put On Ice
Found Jaja PKing before their planned fight and fought them for a little while until RoT would run in. Going back up we found Nothing Left at 50's and they were still doing well at this point and capable of pulling 20-23 midweek. Even with the same numbers in game they weren't a match for us though. This fight was pretty fun as well. We caught them in a ton of clumps and I remember everyone freaking out on TS. :lol:

That one where we fought NL and they got fuckin destroyed

wait that was every fight we had with NL

when Johnny boy led us to clear the rev cave alliance (purple rats), think we had like 6 clans on us but we stood our ground for a solid hour and wiped them out

On 12/30/2020 at 5:12 PM, Babeff said:

Honourable mention smoking sv new gate but fight was bit short for my liking

This happened multiple times so it's hard to single one out.

Fights 4 and 5 were pretty damn fun. Missed the rest of them.