Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nullusion

What do you consider "Prime Time"?

The age old timezone debate will be around forever and recently the argument has been brought to light.

Thirteen years ago clans would fight at 5pm EST typically every Saturday and sometimes throughout the week. Most clanners were still in their teenage years without any more obligations than high school and maybe a 3-4 day work week.

Today the player base is much older. With a range of people attending college classes throughout the day and night, jobs scheduled in either day or night, in addition to the commitments to a spouse and possibly even raising children. 5pm is no longer plausible. We aren't in high school anymore. 

Getting to the point:

• What time do you consider to be the "prime time" of your timezone?

For me it'd have to be between the hours of 8pm and 12am (midnight). As the night winds down it seems like most have more free time to nerd out on RuneScape. To top it off, any clan that's american based tends to PK at these same hours and if you want any action you'll have to venture into this timezone.

GMT will argue that it's far too late and rightfully so, but those 5pm fights that are actually a "prime time" for yourselves fall at 10pm. The same hour that EST (10pm) would be reaching its peak.

Clans that fight outside of their timezone will never be at full strength. You can either accept it or do something about it.

Edited by Nullusion

9p-midnight EST for me.

3-5p ET is just too unreasonable, clan world catered to GMT freaks for too long.

Doesnt matter, GMT unit gonna carry yall at any time of day

I work until 5, and usually have some form of commute, so anything after 6 PM EST works for me. 

7pm est

8-12 est 

8 pm est and later 

19 hours ago, Finally Rich said:

Fok all u est niggas

Cum to canadia

7pm est

Est clans always had the advantage cause they could last later into the night back in the day. still think about 6-7 est is prime, followed by 7:30-10, then GMT 3:30-5  (all of these are refernced in EST timezones)